Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be picky but why on earth would u cook rice that early!! That's bound to have been frezzing!???

Reactions: 3
Not to be picky but why on earth would u cook rice that early!! That's bound to have been frezzing!???
It's been sat there for at least 45 minutes. Shouldn't take over an hour to cook this simple meal.

Don’t say owt tho as her arse lickers are out in full force tonight 😂 get slapped down for suggesting she cuts ALL the chicken first 😂

How many calories in half a ton of rice?
wheres the spinach? I feel robbed

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Manley’s behaviour rubbed off on the Hales I saw.

Just leaving Ali’s dinner on the side, no cutlery that I could see on it.

Why didn’t lucy go and get her own son like she had ruby?

Its like they literally just ignore the poor boys existence.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Claire keeps saying her and mankey's are going out tonight but then wont say where or doing what.

Humble yourself Claire, you are not Beyonce. No one cares that you're most likely going to the pub for a drink or something everyone does.

She's proper arsey as well like every live. And im sick of hearing about her in Malaysia and how they apparently dont wash their hands. Wish she'd bugger off there.
Didn't she say on live last night her dad is from Malaysia?

Reactions: 1
Someone suggested freezing the leftovers. They must be new.

Claire doesn’t do left overs, she only does piling on the portions until it barely fits on the plate.

Then says ‘I’m still losing weight.’ Yes very slowly and only because you do steps. Nothing to do with your diet at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't she say on live last night her dad is from Malaysia?
Yes she’s half Malaysian. But that still doesn’t give her the right to call all Malaysian people out for not washing anything. It’s pig ignorant

• Heart
Yes she’s half Malaysian. But that still doesn’t give her the right to call all Malaysian people out for not washing anything. It’s pig ignorant
She's so uneducated 😄 🤣 😂

Reactions: 4
Considering they don’t come in HEAR - the changes she appears to be making the last few days can only mean one thing….. more lies!!!
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm beginning to think she must have a fear of water, she doesn't even wash her rice 😂

• Haha
I'm beginning to think she must have a fear of water, she doesn't even wash her rice 😂
probably can’t afford the water bill because of what they spend on food. I’m not being funny but the whole family look like they could do with a good wash 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.