Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been reading a bit too much tattle again.

We commented on how neither family do anything fun with their kids. Usually at their meet-ups they just sit like slugs on the couch on live begging for gifts but tonight they go bowling?

However you’ve missed the point, it’s about quality time. Not getting on live and making hundreds of videos for social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see the Manley family are all wearing their fantastic new hoodies. They look absolutely tit! Soz Clare!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you seen the size of the logo on Ruby’s hoody? Like the logo size is so wrong on the kids 😂😂

I actually feel ashamed for them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you seen the size of the logo on Ruby’s hoody? Like the logo size is so wrong on the kids 😂😂

I actually feel ashamed for them 😂😂
I can't believe scamleys have signed them off and calling them great wtf and why in the world would you want a keyring with their family portrait on it ??? And as for all this business being more professional 😄 🤣 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe scamleys have signed them off and calling them great wtf and why in the world would you want a keyring with their family portrait on it ??? And as for all this business being more professional 😄 🤣 😂 😆
The mankeys walk round in the same stinking dressing gown day after day, toms always got stains on his T-shirt’s too, so I think they probably do actually think they are absolutely fantastic 😂

• Haha
The dressing gown will be replaced by this wonderful merch I think there will be so many complaints especially as can’t tumble dry I use my tumble drier all the time I still waiting for Ben to make us tattler ones lol

The Manley’s behaviour rubbed off on the Hales I saw.

Just leaving Ali’s dinner on the side, no cutlery that I could see on it.

Why didn’t lucy go and get her own son like she had ruby?

Its like they literally just ignore the poor boys existence.
I really don’t know why they treat Ali like this so wrong

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Poor Mrs K
Claire this is on your shoulders
I blocked names out as we are not allowed to promote smaller accounts. But if you follow certain people you will be able to work it out
This woman has now set up a wish list....that cant be accessed 🤣🤣🤣 She didn't like what I posted about her wanting followers so she could beg!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Poor Mrs K
I blocked names out as we are not allowed to promote smaller accounts. But if you follow certain people you will be able to work it out
Wow….I’m finding this hard to believe but then again it is TikTok the home of beggars

• Heart
This woman has now set up a wish list....that cant be accessed 🤣🤣🤣 She didn't like what I posted about her wanting followers so she could beg!!
Somebody should go on the list and clear it. What a beggar. I’m sure she is vulnerable herself but she is so brazen and rude if you read the comments

Reactions: 2
Poor Mrs K
I’ve just been on her page and I don’t think she’s going to be short of money. She’s a full time podiatrist and delivery driver at night, says she’s putting pennies in the bank….she’s one of the old yins that pass away with a small fortune left to cats and dogs 😂

• Haha
Oh my god 🙄
Claire Hales if this doesn't make you hang your head in shame then I don't even know. On your high horse this morning all about as long as your children have manners and respect wtf ? Lets hope they don't learn from you and your no good bullying little husband is all because god help the vulnerable people of this world if you pair have brought more shameless beggars up with no morals. 😡🤬😡👹

• Angry
Tik tok need to remove gifts end of .. this is what happens I would never donate gifts to anyone on social media I work hard for my money it’s madness

Reactions: 9
Tik tok need to remove gifts end of .. this is what happens I would never donate gifts to anyone on social media I work hard for my money it’s madness
The problem is TikTok take something like 60% of all gifts so it won’t stop but it’s a huge issue. Look how many people on TikTok have left jobs to do it full time so it must pay. Did the smithy’s say they get £3k a month from TikTok?

Reactions: 4
A good night out at the bowling and arcade (why was bowling such a secret btw 🙄)....all paid for by children's pocket money from the live last night!?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
A good night out at the bowling and arcade (why was bowling such a secret btw 🙄)....all paid for by children's pocket money from the live last night!?!?!
For someone that pleaded poverty before Christmas, she doesn't half spend a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.