Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see Ava Marie say she’s not doing it anymore and not to post it? Yet she still did 😡

EVERYONE PLEASE GO ON DONTHOLDBACK LIVE even tap the screen. Let’s get him over taking Claire 🤣🤣 and it’s for charity 👏👏 Claire is fuming 🤣🤣🤣 x

We will see what HMRC got to say about that 👏🤣
Poor Ava Marie’s probably getting stick at school and the inhales won’t care 😭

Did you see Ava Marie say she’s not doing it anymore and not to post it? Yet she still did 😡

EVERYONE PLEASE GO ON DONTHOLDBACK LIVE even tap the screen. Let’s get him over taking Claire 🤣🤣 and it’s for charity 👏👏 Claire is fuming 🤣🤣🤣 x

We will see what HMRC got to say about that 👏🤣
Yes thank you I knew there was another to add to my list

Reactions: 3
This is magic, it's cheered me right up knowing she's been begging since the early hours 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
The rate DHB is climbing the leaderboard is testament to the fact people don’t like Scare

Her duelling Sammy Lee is proof she does not have social anxiety

Reactions: 8
Dear oh dear Claire it’s taken DHB all of a couple of hours max to be coming for you on the leader board.
Go Daryl !!

Reactions: 10
I've been gifting and tapping DHB., buzzing how quick he is catching up to the begging cow. Only worry is how many followers will put themselves into debt for her

Reactions: 8
Claire is blocking viewers that are flicking between hers and DHB's live.

Is she some kind of dictator? Viewers can watch whoever they want and whenever.

Just showing they think they're better than charities, disgusting money grabbers. Hope DHB comes before.

Reactions: 4
Im blocked from Scare
Update plz on what she’s saying

Reactions: 2
So in the space of 2 hours dhb has got €282.50 for charity not bad at all

Reactions: 6
I've been gifting and tapping DHB., buzzing how quick he is catching up to the begging cow. Only worry is how many followers will put themselves into debt for her
Me too there’s a lot on there that don’t like Clare lol 😂

Reactions: 5
DhB needs to do this more, I'm sure we are all behind him on this, Charities all the way. I hope we get a vote this time which charity.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.