Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once she's read HeAR, you might get another shout out for helping her improve her business ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
If it stops her ripping people off, breaking the law or putting children in danger then I'm all for it. Claire is very welcome ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Once she's read HeAR, you might get another shout out for helping her improve her business ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
We need a commission cut of the profits
Weโ€™ve half written her business plan, the best part anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I never see them with any fruit either!
That comment was made last week....a few days later Claire had an Aldi snack bag of sliced apple.....Claire, that doesn't count.....I hate sticky fingers from fruit so I buy packs of pre prepared melon (at least 6 packs a week), blueberries, strawberries and raspberries to put on my TWO Weetabix or porridge....breakfast is soooooo easy with fruit on top.....and I dont need to eat crap between meals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her lives and posts are turning into TL bingo.
How many of her comments or one liners refer to something discussed in HEAR ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh how convenient, on live this morning Tom said he wouldn't mind staying a couple of extra days to 'woRK on tHe buSinEss wITh cLAirE' & now it appears that their car is broken & they may have to stay a night or 2, more kids missing school days unnecessarily ๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone just called Clare a clout chasing Trollop ๐Ÿ˜‚ the mankeys are stuck there the exhaust is broke apparently, so theyโ€™ll be on the super beg tonight I bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh how convenient, on live this morning Tom said he wouldn't mind staying a couple of extra days to 'woRK on tHe buSinEss wITh cLAirE' & now it appears that their car is broken & they may have to stay a night or 2, more kids missing school days unnecessarily ๐Ÿ™„
Nothing to do with Lucy doesnโ€™t like driving in the dark (discussed on her own live a few days ago) which is fair enough as a new driver but why canโ€™t they just be honest and say it instead of the lies all the time ?

Reactions: 6
She just mentioned Gill because someone asked about a floating ornament thing and said her beautiful friend mrs Kirby bought it, hmm bet she is Clare!

Reactions: 3
"Go EaT tHe PiZzA aVa-MaRiE- I mEaN It.. YoU AtE iT fInE lAsTnIgHt"
Maybe just maybe Clare, she doesn't wanna eat the pizza because she had it last night.. give the kid some decent bleeping food she might eat it.. if not I'm sure touchy tom will hoover it up๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Heart
Ava Marie was too scared to go to the toilet on her own and Clare was that busy chatting tit on live she wouldnโ€™t take her, then spoke to Nathan like tit to take her up! Itโ€™s nearly her bedtime, get off bloody live you daft woman!

• Sad
  • Angry
Her lives and posts are turning into TL bingo.
How many of her comments or one liners refer to something discussed in HEAR ๐Ÿ˜‚
And she has no idea ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ who is giving her advice no hate just advice

Why are they having kfc without kids ridiculous diet they will never diet

• Wow
Reactions: 4
"Go EaT tHe PiZzA aVa-MaRiE- I mEaN It.. YoU AtE iT fInE lAsTnIgHt"
Maybe just maybe Clare, she doesn't wanna eat the pizza because she had it last night.. give the kid some decent bleeping food she might eat it.. if not I'm sure touchy tom will hoover it up๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Touchy Tom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Theyโ€™ll be on the beg again for a new exhaust or even a new car there just so slimy

Watching DHB live and becks has talked to mrs k and mrs k told her about Scare and about the unique money and she is aware its all begging now apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There slagging off other peopleโ€™s parenting lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ how dare they literally sit on lives for hours begging and ignoring there own children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.