Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom does duck all.....cant drive, cant cook, cant look after his kids, sits in a kitchen surrounded by piles of washing....PUT IT AWAY you bone idle lump of lard. Does no housework....even manages to soak his clothes on the odd occasion he washes up. Doesn't go to work, has the personality of a slug....a scruffy, dirty, lazy Tiktok obsessed waste of space. Quite how he has managed to bed 3 women and produce kids is beyond me.....oh, and his fugly as!!!
I didn’t realise he had children by 3 different women 🀒 did Lucy already Gavs children when she met him ? (shows how much I’ve followed them lol)
I’d love for one of his exes to appear with some dirt 🀣

Reactions: 5
Tom does duck all.....cant drive, cant cook, cant look after his kids, sits in a kitchen surrounded by piles of washing....PUT IT AWAY you bone idle lump of lard. Does no housework....even manages to soak his clothes on the odd occasion he washes up. Doesn't go to work, has the personality of a slug....a scruffy, dirty, lazy Tiktok obsessed waste of space. Quite how he has managed to bed 3 women and produce kids is beyond me.....oh, and his fugly as!!!
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ yes!

Reactions: 3
Tom cant even stop his own crying baby. Poor thing. Lucy's had to come off clearly to sort it since Tom is as useless of a dad as he is anything else.
I am so disappointed she came off live so early. I wanted to see Scares face when she saw the misportioned dinner just sitting in the side getting cold, and the table not even laid. There was no sauce at all to cover that pasta. Has to be the nastiest meal I have seen them cook so far

I didn’t realise he had children by 3 different women
Yes he does and I think she has kids by 3 diff men
In her FB sometimes she writes same last name for Ali & Ruby and sometimes different

• Haha
I didn’t realise he had children by 3 different women 🀒 did Lucy already Gavs children when she met him ? (shows how much I’ve followed them lol)
I’d love for one of his exes to appear with some dirt 🀣
Yes, 2 sons who live with their Mums....and Lucy who he has Jeremiah with. Not 100% certain but I think Alistair and Ruby have different Dads....Ali goes to his Dads but Ruby stays home....I also think the reason Ali isn't always on their Tiktoks and keeps a back seat is because of his Dad? If that's the case then I applaud him....with Dad still having input its probably why Tom is an absolute twit to Ali at times.

Reactions: 7
They are doing the make up challenge leader board comp thing just a long weekend begathon to pay the bailiff and save for lanzagrotty (will be when they get there on mass) he will let everyone know how close to the 100 hoodies for the free keyrings πŸ€” come on we all know its not going so well scary claire instructed andy last week oh we are going to need a rail we will buy 1 today πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ if she had a rail of hoodies made and ready to ship out we would see them getting stinky in the kitchen πŸ˜‰

Yes, 2 sons who live with their Mums....and Lucy who he has Jeremiah with. Not 100% certain but I think Alistair and Ruby have different Dads....Ali goes to his Dads but Ruby stays home....I also think the reason Ali isn't always on their Tiktoks and keeps a back seat is because of his Dad? If that's the case then I applaud him....with Dad still having input its probably why Tom is an absolute twit to Ali at times.
Ah does he treat him differently then ? That says a lot about a person !!

Reactions: 2
I can’t bear to watch the way he treats Ali compared to ruby

• Sad
Not a single herb or spice, garlic salt or pepper but looky here it's the marmite again I bet that tea tastes like tit.
I noticed that, what's with the Marmite with her if she really can't cook why not use a packet or a jar for flavour.

Reactions: 3
Oh, I see according to scamleys Facebook page, they've used little Jerry (can't spell his name) as a mascot to advise their absolutely marvelous babygrows... All hand made by skanky Clare remember.
After doing some reaserch online I've taken note that they need a certificate for the fabrics they've used along side other requirements to sell these publicly. A fire resistance label is also required.. although I imagine if she's bulk buying the grows the label will already be in there, but wouldn't be valid the moment she manipulates the item, i.e with stick on tit lettering and copyrighted logos!

Reactions: 4
Can someone just clarify if the spelling mistake on that ugly bottle has been pointed out to her?πŸ˜‚
That's absolutely hilarious, imagine paying Β£15 for a bottle out her recycling bin, a box of solar lights for Β£1.99 in b&m and and extra 'my' thrown in on the lettering πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
Top work Clare! Looks incredible honey!

What's a dryer machine? Is it the same as a tumble dryer? The white vinyl is supposed to be glittery.. just looks off white/dirty to me 🀷
It looks dirty/off white because she burnt it.

Not a single herb or spice, garlic salt or pepper but looky here it's the marmite again I bet that tea tastes like tit.
Wish she'd shove that garlic salt and marmite up her lardy arse.

Screenshot_20220125_185109.jpg

Back to selling illegal goods. You've not safety tested these you dirty scrote (and no, the comment regarding safety testing isn't from me).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1015681

Back to selling illegal goods. You've not safety tested these you dirty scrote (and no, the comment regarding safety testing isn't from me).
Imagine sticking your baby in one of these or buying one for someone’s baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1015681

Could of atleast ironed the bleeping thing before posting a photo. You'd think she would atleast try and make it look abit more decent!
More fool absolutely anyone who's buys this tat!
I bought my son a grow from Ben and team back last year and I asked to see the correct legal requirements Ben had absolutely no worries what so ever sending me these via Instagram, not a single time did my comments get removed from his posts, he was so polite and helpful.. That's exactly how business should be done 🀷

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He might have 4 baby mamas soon if Claire gets her wicked way with him (probably has already) she seems very taken with Jeremiah πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.