Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll have that many left, I'd say they'll end up selling them alongside the "lucky lucky men" when they hit Lanzarote πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
BAFB43BB-8487-4EB7-880A-195BF7C3C81D.jpeg

With this guy !!

for all the ladies in this thread, thinking of tubby Tom in his grey joggers 🀒🀒🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1015183
With this guy !!

for all the ladies in this thread, thinking of tubby Tom in his grey joggers 🀒🀒🀒
I just had a worse thought, what if they bring out summer merch, some bikinis & budgie smugglers & they decide to do a few modelling shoots for us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

P. S Percy & Penny 🐷🐷 as we know you like to read HeAR & pick up a few ideas, please do NOT put us through the torture of you lot personally modelling your summer 2022 collection πŸ‘

• Haha
Claires latest tik tok..... 'how till we meet again?' Does she not read over what she writes before she posts? How do none of them point out to her that it doesn't make sense 🀣

• Haha
Can someone just clarify if the spelling mistake on that ugly bottle has been pointed out to her?πŸ˜‚
That's absolutely hilarious, imagine paying Β£15 for a bottle out her recycling bin, a box of solar lights for Β£1.99 in b&m and and extra 'my' thrown in on the lettering πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
Top work Clare! Looks incredible honey!

What's a dryer machine? Is it the same as a tumble dryer? The white vinyl is supposed to be glittery.. just looks off white/dirty to me 🀷

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Here's my lovely light up bottle....no words on it, but who needs words when there's a cat on it.....£5 from the cat charity I support....the charity that traps, neuters and returns OR rehomes....out in all weathers saving lives.....note Claire.....SAVING lives, not DOING lives 🀣🀣 See, my money gets donated to the needy not the bleeping greedy!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can she have some decency and start dressing her age? The age she looks actually which is about 50 years old.

No one needs to see her bra peeking out over the top of her too tight shirt. Obviously trying to get Toms attention since she wears turtlenecks around Andy.

Someone commented 'seriously keep bending down' :sick: Bet she loves the creeps drooling over her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who is running a mental health support group I’m not sure it’s the wisest choice to be calling people a psycho !!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry but the hair πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
She needs to invest in a better hairbrush.

Ava Marie was crying on the live and Claire just kept ignoring her and shouting Andy to get her. Once again tiktok comes first. She even shouted at her when the poor girl was trying to give her a hug, Claire do better. That's your young daughter crying for you.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She didn’t wash her hands after doing the meatballs 😩 and why is she pouring sauce on raw mince in that saucepan

• Sick
  • Wow
Can she have some decency and start dressing her age? The age she looks actually which is about 50 years old.

No one needs to see her bra peeking out over the top of her too tight shirt. Obviously trying to get Toms attention since she wears turtlenecks around Andy.

Someone commented 'seriously keep bending down' :sick: Bet she loves the creeps drooling over her.
Exactly that. How she wiggles them about when she does a close up on camera

Staring at the boobies
How big is his head?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Tom not being able to watch and dish up meatballs and pasta? And never cooking packet noodles in his life?

Shameful, he's such a man child. Not surprised he cant cook though since he cant wash or change his clothes either.

• Haha
The man can't do anything apart from show off his little willy and eat. Useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.