Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bouquet23

They are a disgrace. Imagine that being your ma or da’s full time job and your mates all know it 😩😬😭😭😭😭😭 so entitled too. It’s actually surreal that they do this all day I just can’t .

Reactions: 10

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Yeah secret gifter sent about 1000 lippies in total last night. He/She said they had worked it out mathematically and they were the most valuable in the long run.

what is interesting but in a nice way is to see that Mrs Kirby is nowhere near these games and gifting lately. Thank goodness.

talking of Mrs K - has anyone seen the latest post from the woman (PP) who is trying to drain Mrs K financially?? The woman is deluded…

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Last night was so funny, all Claire kept doing was saying about tattle but that she hadn’t read HEAR for months but then referred to recent stuff in here. They talk some shit honestly. And who does Andy the angry overgrown gnome think he is, with his little comments piping up and Claire telling him to be quiet like a little kid, so funny. They kept saying the same things over that they declare all gifts, imagine writing down that most your gifts were sent by kids. Vile vile bunch of money grabbing beggars the lot of them. None of us slag your kids off either, we actually feel sorry for them as they are they left to the bottom of the pile because you are too busy BEGGING on tik tok. And you say you don’t ask for gifts but asked so many times just last night for gifts to help you on this leaderboard. You looked a right pair of dickheads last night, absolute liars 🙄😂

• Heart

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Funny you mention her melts actually, I came across her thread here because I messaged Clare and asked for a lost of oils etc she uses in her melts, simply because I suffer from epilepsy and I'm not allowed to use anything with UCILYPTUS oil in. I ask every single person I purchase melts off, most don't have a problem but I got blocked for asking, didn't even have the decency to reply to me, just a straight up block, so I google searched her name and seen this thread 😂And from that day my opinion on Clare changed,never will I ever support her shitty business again.

• Wow
  • Heart

Mamaof2

Course she’s on all day…she’s got a holiday to pay for now😂😂 Hate the way creators say “we’re 60th now” no there’s no WE, it’s for your gain.

Reactions: 9

c.tingz

VIP Member
Is it me or is Claire being a bit cocky tonight ?? She’s not her normal self either that or she’s upped her meds 🤦🏼‍♂️ And it’s made her waffy

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Yoohooo Andy 👋👋👋 your wife is an embarrassment get her off TikTok already.

How many of the new child accounts in his live did you & scamley make up tonight?

Please can you do the call to the police on live 😆

Please can you get Tom to give us all out a shoutout for clout 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I’ll be compiling my email to the sun and TikTok later. This needs stopping asap. Get the app back to what it used to be, the begging and taking from vulnerable and kids needs to stop! Not just the scamleys, and Claire there’s loads of them 😡 who even begrudges a charity going to No1? You just can’t stop can you? Greed! Pure greed!

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Diglet was mentioned so many times last night, they think you are becks. Well apparently dumb and dumber know who we all are 😂

• Haha

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Did you hear Claire shout they cant get it into their brains social media is a job 😂😂😂😂
She's so wrong. Using your social media platform to promote products/businesses/companies IS a job. Begging off vunerable people and kids IS NOT a job 🙄

NewMember212

Imagine your kids asking why your live, and you have to explain to them that your on a app begging for people to gift you so you can win a competition. And explain how the gifts cost money, what kind of example is that? Definitely not an example I'd wanna set for my son

She's absolutely knackered from walking up and down the stairs. Not running, WALKING. Says it all really

• Haha

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
To be fair. I know 2 girls who have that name, one spelled Cloe and the other spelled Chlo
so do I but let’s face it anything is possible with Claire 😂 or is that care … bear? Bare? Someone HEAR must KNOW WHAT I MEAN 😂😂😂

• Haha