carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaks my heart how she treats those kids and uses them for views etc. Makes them easy targets for bullies. It's just so sad.
It is sad but she can’t see it, she won’t see it. She is too addicted to building her account and gifts

Reactions: 3
please Tom you didn’t expect it to go the way you did when Lucy said it was oxygen seriously all for attention

Reactions: 7
She’s was talking about going to Tokfest in her live last night
Oh dont say that i might be going with my sister haha .i want to see the actual creaters not people like her and the manleys

Reactions: 2
She’s was talking about going to Tokfest in her live last night
She needs to grow the duck up....she's bordering on middle age, with kids....her followers are all either housewives or under the age of 16....take your kids to Centre Parks or Haven for the weekend.

Reactions: 5
please Tom you didn’t expect it to go the way you did when Lucy said it was oxygen seriously all for attention
They are as real as the toothfairy.

They seen how badly they were slated for taking advantage of kids and vulnerable people and begging for gifts. They were caught out on lies. Then they try to deflect by putting up a sympathy video but it back fired again as they were caught out on more lies.

You can meet her for free later....she's walking to Asda 🤣🤣
Oh dear you will be accused of leaking her whereabouts. There will be another live saying asda has received lots of phonecalls about her 😂😂😂

• Haha
It is sad but she can’t see it, she won’t see it. She is too addicted to building her account and gifts
As a mum of two young girls i keep pictures/videos of them off social media. Family aren't even allowed to share anything about them on their social media accounts. They may be young but I respect their privacy and would never post anything that they may find embarrassing later on down the line. For a mother and i use that word loosely with Claire, exploiting your kids especially your young daughter for your own personal gain is just sickening. Especially when she has asked not to be recorded or have videos uploaded of her. The beg needs to hang her head in shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guess who's finally taken her address off her business page. Now just to stop selling copyright logos on products.

Claire must be too busy to watch scamleys sympathy saga this morning because she assured everyone he didn't get any hate and it was 'mislaid' ooops caught out again la but don't worry we know your full of tit. I'm waiting for them both to do a vid about how shocked they are about this charity scandal 🙄 are they in the process of thinking about what to say to disassociate themselves from the charity scandal or did they already know ? I'm guessing they didn't I think they would really easy to fool but probably saw it as an opportunity to get more followers therefore more gifts. Greedy shameless jobless beggars

As if she's not got enough issues to deal with, she's now doing raffles on her business Facebook page apparently. Raffles like this are illegal. Feel free to report the Instagram post and corresponding Facebook page for scam/fraud/unauthorised sales.

Reactions: 4
As if she's not got enough issues to deal with, she's now doing raffles on her business Facebook page apparently. Raffles like this are illegal. Feel free to report the Instagram post and corresponding Facebook page for scam/fraud/unauthorised sales.
Are they illegal ? I was invited to plenty of facebook pages over lockdown where they did raffles but didnt know it was illegal

As a mum of two young girls i keep pictures/videos of them off social media. Family aren't even allowed to share anything about them on their social media accounts. They may be young but I respect their privacy and would never post anything that they may find embarrassing later on down the line. For a mother and i use that word loosely with Claire, exploiting your kids especially your young daughter for your own personal gain is just sickening. Especially when she has asked not to be recorded or have videos uploaded of her. The beg needs to hang her head in shame.
My son and his partner have set up a private group on FB, of trusted friends and family, so they can share vids and pics of their children. I'm not allowed to share pics or vids on my main FB page (not that I would anyway) but I send pics via WhatsApp or private message to a couple of very close and dear friends who I trust. Sometimes I use a pic of them as a profile pic....but only rear view pics so their faces dont show....and I always ask my son first.

• Heart
Are they illegal ? I was invited to plenty of facebook pages over lockdown where they did raffles but didnt know it was illegal
Unless our bacon enthusiast, healthy eating guinea pig expert has a gambling license then it is very much illegal.

Screenshot_20220112_121041.jpg

• Haha
She has pics of the kids with school uniform on insta and school certificates with name of school on. Plus on live a few weeks ago Jacob mentioned his teacher by name, which I cant remember but thats a good thing, lol. but it was something like Miss “something”side or Miss “something”son. Anyway, point I am trying to make is while exploiting the kids you can’t predict what’s coming out of their mouths. But you can make sure you protect them as much as possible with the photos and comments you make

James Hardy (Isthisyou) on insta would be very interested in that. He got the Coles this way when they tried to do a raffle
Got it stopped in its tracks
Yes it is illegal. He would be able to tell you the details why

Raffles are illegal if you don’t have the proper license, if people send payment to her bank or PayPal they can shut your accounts down, also if she is claiming universal credit they will look into her eventually too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.