carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are as real as the toothfairy.

They seen how badly they were slated for taking advantage of kids and vulnerable people and begging for gifts. They were caught out on lies. Then they try to deflect by putting up a sympathy video but it back fired again as they were caught out on more lies.

Oh dear you will be accused of leaking her whereabouts. There will be another live saying asda has received lots of phonecalls about her 😂😂😂

haha ^^^^ brilliant 😂
Asda are now bombarded with calls cancelling her bacon supplies 😂
Claire must be too busy to watch scamleys sympathy saga this morning because she assured everyone he didn't get any hate and it was 'mislaid' ooops caught out again la but don't worry we know your full of tit. I'm waiting for them both to do a vid about how shocked they are about this charity scandal 🙄 are they in the process of thinking about what to say to disassociate themselves from the charity scandal or did they already know ? I'm guessing they didn't I think they would really easy to fool but probably saw it as an opportunity to get more followers therefore more gifts. Greedy shameless jobless beggars
It’s only a matter of days ago she was writing on autism daddy’s page telling him to stay strong and they were fully behind them when it all started kicking off … I mean … come on Claire put your bacon where your mouth is love !!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
As if she's not got enough issues to deal with, she's now doing raffles on her business Facebook page apparently. Raffles like this are illegal. Feel free to report the Instagram post and corresponding Facebook page for scam/fraud/unauthorised sales.
Can’t be arsed to join any of her groups, plus I don’t like my family photos plastered everywhere. My FB and IG is small and family only can see my stuff. Don’t want her or people I don’t know looking at it.
She doesn’t need me nosying around her accounts anyway. I betcha someones reported her already.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t be arsed to join any of her groups, plus I don’t like my family photos plastered everywhere. My FB and IG is small and family only can see my stuff. Don’t want her or people I don’t know looking at it.
She doesn’t need me nosying around her accounts anyway. I betcha someones reported her already.
I'm not part of her groups. You can report the group as a whole without being part of it.

3 potatoes - 3 baked potatoes for lunch is she for real 🤣🤣🤣🤣
3?!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She has pics of the kids with school uniform on insta and school certificates with name of school on. Plus on live a few weeks ago Jacob mentioned his teacher by name, which I cant remember but thats a good thing, lol. but it was something like Miss “something”side or Miss “something”son. Anyway, point I am trying to make is while exploiting the kids you can’t predict what’s coming out of their mouths. But you can make sure you protect them as much as possible with the photos and comments you make

James Hardy (Isthisyou) on insta would be very interested in that. He got the Coles this way when they tried to do a raffle
Got it stopped in its tracks
Yes it is illegal. He would be able to tell you the details why
So she was so scared about her and her family's safety when going to the restaurant that she cancelled but doesn't care that her children's safety is compromised by posting pictures of them in their uniforms and where they go to school. She is an absolute bellend. Shows her kids are never a priority.

I remember isthisyouhuh going into the coles live when they did the raffle and asked if it was registered with the lottery commission or something like that

• Heart
So she was so scared about her and her family's safety when going to the restaurant that she cancelled but doesn't care that her children's safety is compromised by posting pictures of them in their uniforms and where they go to school. She is an absolute bellend. Shows her kids are never a priority.

I remember isthisyouhuh going into the coles live when they did the raffle and asked if it was registered with the lottery commission or something like that
Yup. And the Coles stopped the raffle and not done one since. I was watching that live too

Yes all hers lol don’t think she owns a set of kitchen scales to weigh them she will just put in 3 potatoes 🥔
Flippin eck. 3 potatoes!
And why would anyone want just potatoes for lunch?
She loves her carbs

8694FC36-2213-4AC3-81E4-04C6D78DF7F4.jpeg

don’t you just love looking through comments of another “creator” and see someone else you know and then they get tit🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen this one 🤔

She’s done. James won’t back off now. Scared the tit out of Shane when he was doing a raffle

Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets a surprise visitor in her or hubbys live tonight

Last edited:
She’s done. James won’t back off now. Scared the tit out of Shane when he was doing a raffle

Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets a surprise visitor in her or hubbys live tonight
Was only a matter of time before James called her out.

grab the popcorn folks … sit back and enjoy!

She just itched some wax out of her ear, brushed her hair back, then carried on chopping the salad 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I dont understand i very rarely watch her lives and thought i would have a look .its possibly one of the most boring lives ive seen how does she have that many people in the live watching :LOL: :LOL:

As a mum of two young girls i keep pictures/videos of them off social media. Family aren't even allowed to share anything about them on their social media accounts. They may be young but I respect their privacy and would never post anything that they may find embarrassing later on down the line. For a mother and i use that word loosely with Claire, exploiting your kids especially your young daughter for your own personal gain is just sickening. Especially when she has asked not to be recorded or have videos uploaded of her. The beg needs to hang her head in shame.

who is James xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.