carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she wasnt very happy this morning was she. Didn't sleep well last night and has a lot going on that she has been dragged into ? No advert for Andys begathon either ? I am sure it will still go ahead though after scamleys put in the groundwork with that 'typo' about him being on oxygen (now been corrected) Halescum definitely did their bedtime reading here last night unless everyone involved is busy txting each other getting their stories straight

Reactions: 3
Well she wasnt very happy this morning was she. Didn't sleep well last night and has a lot going on that she has been dragged into ? No advert for Andys begathon either ? I am sure it will still go ahead though after scamleys put in the groundwork with that 'typo' about him being on oxygen (now been corrected) Halescum definitely did their bedtime reading here last night unless everyone involved is busy txting each other getting their stories straight
Bet they were up watching DHB and now she's shitting a brick because she might get a knock at the door.

Here's an idea. Do your research before becoming involved with charities scams.

Reactions: 6
This woman boils my piss, someone in the chat asked about going live while having anxiety issues, Clare’s response “I wouldn’t advise going live to be honest” then she said she didn’t sleep well because of issues she can’t talk about well dragged into. Well you didn’t sleep because you’re full of GUILT!! and that her anxieties aren’t great at the minute either.
So why are you live then !! 🤬🤬🤬
She’s apparently not doing the begathon tonight. Her hubby and Mankeys wife is doing it. Probably because Her and Tom got a LOT of hate in DHB live last night due to begging and gifts. And also because they got named outright as being part of the CID investigation (a lot of creators have been named) complicit or innocent remains to be seen
its important to say Because someone is part of the investigation it does not mean they are guilty

Reactions: 2
I completly forgot about her been involved but this is where i first found claire i remember following her at the time becasue she was going up snowden

I completly forgot about her been involved but this is where i first found claire i remember following her at the time becasue she was going up snowden
She is one of many named. I think she is innocent in it all but she still has to be answerable if powers high up need to question her and look at bank accounts etc
Becks was saying the CID can look at phone conversations and texts without telling the owners of the phones even deleted texts so the 3 who are def involved must be shitting themselves

Reactions: 4
She is one of many named. I think she is innocent in it all but she still has to be answerable if powers high up need to question her and look at bank accounts etc
Becks was saying the CID can look at phone conversations and texts without telling the owners of the phones so the 3 who are def involved must be shitting themselves
Diddy dan was on live today spouting everyone was innocent and can't wait to see DHBs apology video. He's not the brightest crayon in the box and can't see that they have all said we are unique was a charity, fundraised for a charity that doesn't exist and everything léigh and page has said doesn't add up.

To an extent i do believe a lot were misled but also used the cause for clout to gain followers, gifts etc including sloths evil twin

It was a charity live mrs k paid £600 to meet Claire I cant remember if she went or not though anyone else ? I do remember her doing tik toks with shan for harrisons army
£600!!!!!! You’d think the woman was Beyoncé.

Some people really are crazy

She was in such a mood this morning, why go on live again just to be a grumpy witch.

Why does she treat Andy like another child?

‘You eat your breakfast now Andy.’ And she doesn’t let him talk to Jacob, she just answers everything for him. Autism or not - Jacob has his own voice and can tell his dad what he wants.

Then someone asked if Andy was the kids dad and she got her knickers in a right twist saying it wasn’t their business but ‘yes he is actually since you must know.’

Making a big deal out of nothing as usual. She’s so self absorbed she thinks she’s the only person with problems.

Said she’s too busy with her failed business and cups that shouldn’t be more than £2 to make. Can someone give this woman a real job and a taste of reality?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

She was in such a mood this morning, why go on live again just to be a grumpy witch.

‘You eat your breakfast now Andy.’ And she doesn’t let him talk to Jacob, she just answers everything for him. Autism or not - Jacob has his own voice and can tell his dad what he wants.

Then someone asked if Andy was the kids dad and she got her knickers in a right twist saying it wasn’t their business but ‘yes he is actually since you must know.’

Making a big deal out of nothing as usual. She’s so self absorbed she thinks she’s the only person with problems.

Said she’s too busy with her failed business and cups that shouldn’t be more than £2 to make. Can someone give this woman a real job and a taste of reality?
She is an absolute clown she clearly told the world of tik tok Andy is not Nathans dad and then gets arsey if she is not in the mood to talk about it. Poor Nathan though had his phone taken again for staying up late at the scamleys even though Andy was up with him ? She is a control freak be home no later than 3.30 she will be sorry when he realises if the consequences of his small wrong doings are so strict where can she go if he actually does something bad ?
I brought my kids up to do the right thing because it was the right thing not because they feared being punished.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is an absolute clown she clearly told the world of tik tok Andy is not Nathans dad and then gets arsey if she is not in the mood to talk about it. Poor Nathan though had his phone taken again for staying up late at the scamleys even though Andy was up with him ? She is a control freak be home no later than 3.30 she will be sorry when he realises if the consequences of his small wrong doings are so strict where can she go if he actually does something bad ?
I brought my kids up to do the right thing because it was the right thing not because they feared being punished.
Why does she keep taking his phone away!!! Like you say, Andy was up with him too so he clearly had no problem with him being up. Also annoys me when she doesnt listen to him speak and just talks over him. Hope he doesn’t rebel when he’s older as he really does seem well behaved and polite at the moment… my mum was strict on me too when I was young and would take away my phone etc and it only made me become more sneaky and didn’t feel like I could tell her when something went wrong as didn’t want to get told off!!

Last edited:
Becks was saying the CID can look at phone conversations and texts without telling the owners of the phones so the 3 who are def involved must be shitting themselves
Diddy dan was on live today spouting everyone was innocent and can't wait to see DHBs apology video. He's not the brightest crayon in the box and can't see that they have all said we are unique was a charity, fundraised for a charity that doesn't exist and everything léigh and page has said doesn't add up.

To an extent i do believe a lot were misled but also used the cause for clout to gain followers, gifts etc including sloths evil twib

Still baffles me that someone would pay that much to meet a nobody.

Has she not already said on a live that Andy wasn't the oldest boy dad?

As for her over priced "merch" £5.50 for a pen 🤣🤣 i find it so weird that she puts her kids faces on merch and even weirder that people would buy something with someone's else's kids on it.

• Wow
We all know it was a ridiculous amount of money to pay to meet Claire and we all know she isn’t even worth £60 let alone £600

I think people need to be careful though that they aren’t implying to Mrs Kirby that SHE was wrong to pay that money. At the end of the day she’s been scammed as much as everyone else and thought she was doing a good thing for a good charity.
Yes it wasn’t worth the money she paid but the people who are in the wrong on this one are the Hales and the organisers of the scam charity for allowing it to reach that amount in the first place.

Why is she so mean to the kids and why so strict with them take it from someone who came from a strict Household you are doing yourself no favours and kids don't forget your horrible treatment for no reason and that's a fact give the kid a break

Breaks my heart how she treats those kids and uses them for views etc. Makes them easy targets for bullies. It's just so sad.

Phone taken for staying up late at the Manleys? They were away. No school. Why should it matter what time a teenage boy goes to bed for one night?

She's such a control freak. That boy will probably leave at the first chance he gets when he's a little older.

Phone taken for staying up late at the Manleys? They were away. No school. Why should it matter what time a teenage boy goes to bed for one night?

She's such a control freak. That boy will probably leave at the first chance he gets when he's a little older.
Has she only started taking the phone away from him since he got a girlfriend or has she always done it.

Reactions: 1
Her dad was a wife basher and used to beat her brother up. I think he is her half brother they have different mums. But not 100%. Someone I know read her brothers book and tbh when telling me about it I kind of lost interest Maybe she is a victim of her past and has never had any role models to learn parenting skills from

Reactions: 1

To an extent i do believe a lot were misled but also used the cause for clout to gain followers, gifts etc including sloths evil twin
Definetly not brightest crayon 😂

she will get investigated then
Manleys just got named too so them also

they need be careful if still going live tomorrow
Mark banks is naming everyone who will be investigated over charities and gofundmes
They will get investigated and bet she worried cause on some sort of top up from universal credit and hasn’t declared gifts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.