carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This......🀣🀣🀣 anyone we know I wonder?
I can confirm this one isn't me πŸ˜‚

Those meal sizes! I thought they were just having the chicken with salad. No need for rice too. They gave Nathan an entire packet of rice to himself alongside the monstrosity.

Screenshot_20220112_170125.jpg

Reactions: 4
I can confirm this one isn't me πŸ˜‚

Those meal sizes! I thought they were just having the chicken with salad. No need for rice too. They gave Nathan an entire packet of rice to himself alongside the monstrosity.

View attachment 984479
Shes had 3 medium size potatoes for lunch, now a whole packet of rice with her supper. I missed breakfast so goodness knows what she had then. She has the same size dinner that Andy has and he’s been out to work all day

Reactions: 3
i can also confirm it’s not me but please - if you are reading this - just know you take the prize for best comment of the day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Whoever it is went one better, but I wasn't in time to screen shot...."16.58 and having tea....very council" 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They've not eaten live tonight as she's not feeling so wonderful....guilt makes you feel like that Claire....and stops you sleeping....obs doesn't stop you eating though....said she was having a small slice of her Baileys birthday cake though....does she know what a small portion is?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They've not eaten live tonight as she's not feeling so wonderful....guilt makes you feel like that Claire....and stops you sleeping....obs doesn't stop you eating though....said she was having a small slice of her Baileys birthday cake though....does she know what a small portion is?
They'll consume the whole thing with one breath.

Ok now I’ve obviously missed something here …. But did anyone else see the birthday cake with her mods on????

oh pleeeeeeease!!!!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Andy always has a big smile on his face when he’s on with Lucy Manley and the same with Clare and Tom, I reckon they do a bit of wife swapping πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.