carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what random act of kindness Claire carries out …………..

Reactions: 4
I wonder what random act of kindness Claire carries out …………..
I wonder whether she knows that emptying Mrs Kirby's savings account isn't a random act of kindness... I get she likes to "help" people lose pounds 💵💵💵

Mrs Kirby has not been saved. This just came up... She gifted itzdunny a lion. A lion is 29999 coins. Tik Tok tells me I could buy 17500 coins for £209.99...

I repeat, Mrs Kirby has not been saved.

Screenshot_20220120_225219.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Well if she was like a bARe with a sore head today, she'll most definitely not be little miss sunshine tomorrow. Most normal people would be so sheepish after being outed for the scam artists they are, but she's already gone into damage limitation mode tonight d no doubt she'll activate poor me mode tomorrow in an effort to capitalise on the gifts for game number 999,999,999,999,999 of Mr. & Mrs.

My heart really went out to her when I saw her comment on the live.
My heart actually broke a little bit when she commented.

Without a doubt someone messaged her twisting it.

I hope she’s ok …..

Claire was without a doubt watching that live. I’d love to have been a fly on the wall in their house tonight. I mean I know I’d have come home stinking of bacon but I guess it would have been worth it 😂😂

I wonder whether she knows that emptying Mrs Kirby's savings account isn't a random act of kindness... I get she likes to "help" people lose pounds 💵💵💵

Mrs Kirby has not been saved. This just came up... She gifted itzdunny a lion. A lion is 29999 coins. Tik Tok tells me I could buy 17500 coins for £209.99...

I repeat, Mrs Kirby has not been saved.

View attachment 1003699

I’m not 100% sure as it’s just a conversation I read on another live but I believe it was planned as she was making a point with the £600 refund she got from the meet and greet scandal because Cal apparently saved her from a dark place …. So she split it to make a point and donated the other half to a real charity.

Like I say it was just comments I saw on Adams live though so don’t know that myself

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My heart actually broke a little bit when she commented.

Without a doubt someone messaged her twisting it.

I hope she’s ok …..

Claire was without a doubt watching that live. I’d love to have been a fly on the wall in their house tonight. I mean I know I’d have come home stinking of bacon but I guess it would have been worth it 😂😂

I’m not 100% sure as it’s just a conversation I read on another live but I believe it was planned as she was making a point with the £600 refund she got from the meet and greet scandal because Cal apparently saved her from a dark place …. So she split it to make a point and donated the other half to a real charity.

Like I say it was just comments I saw on Adams live though so don’t know that myself
There was another incident (of which I'm not 100% sure of all the details) the Brett guy that did the card tricks promised to meet her if she gifted him a big gift, which she did & then he back tracked & I think that Adam & Cal were trying to get the money back for her, so maybe that's what the chat was referring to?

Reactions: 3
There was another incident (of which I'm not 100% sure of all the details) the Brett guy that did the card tricks promised to meet her if she gifted him a big gift, which she did & then he back tracked & I think that Adam & Cal were trying to get the money back for her, so maybe that's what the chat was referring to?
Yeah I think that might be what they were on about. I don’t think it was to meet her but I think it was someone who was ill wanted to meet Brett so Mrs Kirby did it to make it possible but then Brett backtracked.

I do know Cal and Adam really fought her corner on that one and really fought to get her her money back

I’ve just come across this …. What is wrong with people!!
You'd have to hope that's someone's attempt at trying to be funny

On another note, just saw the 'day in the life' video, I'm disappointed to see the viewing of the DHB live never got featured 🤭

• Wow
Sadly. Thats what happens when people like Claire and Manleys exploit someone
Word gets around

Ohhh shes not happy is she lol, no live this morning with a sharp message saying so
Probably watched all those people slate her on DHBs live
She really is up there with TikToks most hated
Making an IG last night saying how nice she is, she doesn’t have any long term friends, Andys family don’t like her, there has to be a reason you would think
No live last night, I presume Mr & Mrs will go ahead tonight after all bills and days out still have to be paid,

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This makes my blood boil. I don’t think this is a joke. This woman’s precious posts talk about having no money and a list of problems?!

See this is what happens when no care bear and manky family abuse this vulnerable woman.

What the actual?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You don’t need 3 weetabox and that yogurt is full of sugar lol so please don’t promote it as healthy .. Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

You don’t need 3 weetabix and that yogurt is full of sugar lol so please don’t promote it as healthy ..
You'd have to hope that's someone's attempt at trying to be funny

On another note, just saw the 'day in the life' video, I'm disappointed to see the viewing of the DHB live never got featured 🤭
it’s disgusting just look at video another middle aged video

• Wow
  • Haha
What happened last night, has mrs Kirby cut ties with the bacon lovers and the mankeys? I really hope so, they’ve taken advantage of her kindness massively!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.