carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her dinner video, 'just going to add a little bit of 50% fat free cheese' then the tips in the whole bag 🤣🤣🤣
As if she just cooked yogurt and a tit load of cheese together and called it cheese sauce 😂

That last video you can tell her and manleys arnt creaters she just moved backwards abd in manleys one yesterday he ran away .eberyone else whos done that song has managed to dissapear haha
Only two on the app that don't know how to use it 😂 so embarrassing. It's like when she puts music over her talking but doesn't know how to balance out the volumes of each. Idiot.

Love how she constantly says how it doesn't bother her and to keep control, yet she makes approximately 364647 videos about it a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate that she calls it "Lady's week". Just say you're on your period. Stop making it a dirty secret.

• Haha
She could not have a cafe she has no idea at all how to cook even the most basic food.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how someone so rude to the people watching god knows why so many follow her she not very nice

Still raffling her stock

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So claire said (after blocking a child who said they gifted her loads) she would like to know how we would cope having stuff said about us ? (Just presuming she meant us because she diesnt take any notice 🥱) Well claire I for 1 would never have to because for a start I dont call myself a SM influencer I'm not a tit mum I dont cook tit meals and not wash my hands I don't do tit tiky tokys but most important I definitely dont take advantage and gifts from young and vulnerable people

Reactions: 9
So claire said (after blocking a child who said they gifted her loads) she would like to know how we would cope having stuff said about us ? (Just presuming she meant us because she diesnt take any notice 🥱) Well claire I for 1 would never have to because for a start I dont call myself a SM influencer I'm not a tit mum I dont cook tit meals and not wash my hands I don't do tit tiky tokys but most important I definitely dont take advantage and gifts from young and vulnerable people
Theres a guy who bought raffle tickets off her, then in her tea time live bought £9 more. I had a look at his TT page and he is definitely vulnerable. It’s so shameful

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Theres a guy who bought raffle tickets off her, then in her tea time live bought £9 more. I had a look at his TT page and he is definitely vulnerable. It’s so shameful
I watched that he said thats all now for this raffle ! That means he cannot afford any more Claire !!!!!! I know thats another of your faults not being able to read the room ffs leave it alone la how the duck do you sleep at night ?

I watched that he said thats all now for this raffle ! That means he cannot afford any more Claire !!!!!! I know thats another of your faults not being able to read the room ffs leave it alone la how the duck do you sleep at night ?
I know. It’s so sad Poor guy. He already ordered cups from her he is waiting on

Reactions: 3
5B16F48B-E396-4BBA-8760-6D2A864EDA32.jpeg

I’m just going to leave this hear for Claire, she can print in out and use it for her home, cafe or even stick it on a hoodie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine Clare with a cafe, they’d have no bloody bacon or bread ever in stock she will have ate the lot before breakfast opening 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.