carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly. Thats what happens when people like Claire and Manleys exploit someone
Word gets around

Ohhh shes not happy is she lol, no live this morning with a sharp message saying so
Probably watched all those people slate her on DHBs live
She really is up there with TikToks most hated
Making an IG last night saying how nice she is, she doesn’t have any long term friends, Andys family don’t like her, there has to be a reason you would think
No live last night, I presume Mr & Mrs will go ahead tonight after all bills and days out still have to be paid,
I see she's gone full on "Shan purple" now.

The less lives that happen the better.

Reactions: 5
Claire and Tom have exploited this woman and now it’s led to this.

Poor Mrs Kirby doesn’t deserve this

• Angry
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion

Cut down the bacon to 20 a day but still exploring Mrs Kirby in every way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Carebare85 #3 - Crap quality hoodies, unhygienic foodie, begging lifts her moody, she’s not a goody

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the spelling and grammar. Doesn’t make the company look very professional
Don’t worry. Trading standards will soon get wind of it 😉
Why would Tom and Lucy even want their merch made by someone with such bad business sense and grammar ?! It’s weird

Reactions: 5
Why would Tom and Lucy even want their merch made by someone with such bad business sense and grammar ?! It’s weird
Exactly. They will rue the day
Their already tarnished reputation will be beyond repair
The Hale-Manleys are already the begging laughing stock of TikTok.
If I was Tom I think I would be best advised to start looking at what jobs are available locally

• Heart
3 weetabix and now 4 pieces of bread
Is she doin the exercise to burn all this off? 🤣 or just sitting on her arse all day making mugs and hoodies

• Haha
3 weetabix and now 4 pieces of bread
Is she doin the exercise to burn all this off? 🤣 or just sitting on her arse all day making mugs and hoodies
2 sandwiches for lunch?
Honestly. She’s obsessed with lunch.

Reactions: 4
Not sure where to post this but Ash and a woman are live and she's said some stuff about Desperately Dan that's an eye opener, well not for me I've never liked him especially.

Reactions: 2
Carebare85 #3 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lypsincing is whack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.