carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened with Mrs Kirby?

DHB love everyone is saying is Mrs Kirby ok and how is Mrs Kirby? DHB said yes she’s ok don’t worry about her she is ok… sadly the people she really trusted proved they couldn’t be trusted.

What’s happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What’s happened with Mrs Kirby?

DHB love everyone is saying is Mrs Kirby ok and how is Mrs Kirby? DHB said yes she’s ok don’t worry about her she is ok… sadly the people she really trusted proved they couldn’t be trusted.

What’s happened?
Oh I was in for a while but never heard anything Abt that.

Reactions: 2
Honestly they are going to be turning into bloody pasta, never seen someone eat so much of the same thing!!
I am cc and i make different stuff, this week I've had...chicken kebabs, homemade honey & garlic chicken, low calorie burger and chips, pizza and chips....if i was eating pasta every night (with yoghurt 🤢🤢) I'd have gave up long ago....there is other stuff than pasta....roast dinners, mash potato etc!!

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for mrs kirby no one was slagging you off you need protecting from the using horrible manipulaters who couldnt care less about you thats all

P.S sleep well claire 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for mrs kirby no one was slagging you off you need protecting from the using horrible manipulaters who couldnt care less about you thats all
Strange seeing her on DHB's live. I'm guessing someone twisted the conversation and messaged her (Andy/Claire/Tom/Lucy). Nobody said anything bad about her. We just hate seeing people being exploited.

Reactions: 6
My heart really went out to her when I saw her comment on the live.

Guys …. We saved Mrs Kirby xxxxx

And Claire. Was you watching the live?
How disgusting of you

Did anyone screen record?

I think DHB and Becks talked to her privately. They said shes seen the true colours of people

Guys …. We saved Mrs Kirby xxxxx

And Claire. Was you watching the live?
How disgusting of you

Did anyone screen record?

I think DHB and Becks talked to her privately. They said shes seen the true colours of people
Claire definitely watched the live... She's just posted these quotes on Instagram.

Screenshot_20220120_222718.jpg
Screenshot_20220120_222730.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.