carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked into it and everything James Hardy said was wrong

‘It’s come to our collection that it may not be correct?’

Just say illegal Claire and move on. Never able to take responsibility this woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought she looked into it and everything James Hardy said was wrong

Hahaha
That’s just damage limitations. She’s tit scared she will get reported for this or that
If she’s running a legit business and gives refunds if someone thinks the quality is tit, fair play
Nobody has a problem with that
It’s the shameless begging that’s the biggest problem imo
Respect to James.

Reactions: 5
😄 🤣 😂 Thanks to everyone sending her advice (cease and desist notices) 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I noticed on her ig the person who ordered the brLde glasses thanked her when tagged in the crappy cups she made said she was looking forward to the glasses. Go to actual glasses and she was tagged but said nothing ??? Ooops do you think she doesn't like them 🤔 Lucky there is now a refund policy eh

Reactions: 4
I noticed on her ig the person who ordered the brLde glasses thanked her when tagged in the crappy cups she made said she was looking forward to the glasses. Go to actual glasses and she was tagged but said nothing ??? Ooops do you think she doesn't like them 🤔 Lucky there is now a refund policy eh
Have another look the r in bride looks like she ran out of r’s and used a cut up d

Reactions: 2
She must of passed on her food hygiene skills to Lucy 🤢 she’s handing raw chicken and then wiping her hands on her leggings and top🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
New title

@BannedButBack
Carebare85 #4 - Cut down the bacon to 20 a day but still exploring Mrs Kirby in every way (6 likes)
@mumz
Carebare85 #4 - Crap quality hoodies, unhygienic foodie, begging lifts her moody, she’s not a goody (8 likes)
@diglet
Carebare85 #4 - Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack. (10 likes)
@zyxwvu
Carebare85 #4- Illegal raffles and copyright goods, only 20 calories in all her foods. (8 likes)
@Nosyrosie
Carebare85 #4 - Can't spell bear, can't spell bride, let's hope these beggars are washed out with the next tide (9 likes)

We will go with
@diglet
Carebare85 #4 - Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.
this got the most likes

I will do the thread once we are on another page, as usual I have no problem if someone else wants to start it, or do the recap x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Claire love why do you need anyone to bring it to your attention or give you advice anyway?!

Why don’t you ask your mates down the cop shop - you know the ones you reported everyone to with that crime number we never did get 😂😂😂

A billy liar has to remember the lies Claire otherwise you get found out - like Andy did with the insta comment about Mrs Kirby and then tried to change his username to disguise it 😂

And by the way I reckon that’s what the fall out is about 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Claire love why do you need anyone to bring it to your attention or give you advice anyway?!

Why don’t you ask your mates down the cop shop - you know the ones you reported everyone to with that crime number we never did get 😂😂😂

A billy liar has to remember the lies Claire otherwise you get found out - like Andy did with the insta comment about Mrs Kirby and then tried to change his username to disguise it 😂

And by the way I reckon that’s what the fall out is about 😂😂
Oh what's happened with reporting to the police? Is it a new thing or do i need to check previous threads?

I digress, but was there ever a reason given why she stopped bringing Jacob to school. She seemed to stop around the time someone commented on her live that she was bullying her sister, so I wonder was she creating school gate drama??

I digress, but was there ever a reason given why she stopped bringing Jacob to school. She seemed to stop around the time someone commented on her live that she was bullying her sister, so I wonder was she creating school gate drama??
I don't know but I reckon she is just LAZY obviously lies or just doesn't care about the childrens needs because it was a big thing that she cooked a breakfast every morning because nathan 'needed it' for his medication then it was jacobs 'routine' that needed sticking to so rigidly ? Sooo either all bollocks or she doesn't give a flying foook tiky tokys come first 🤔

Oh please do entertain yourself and check previous threads - you won’t be disappointed 😂

Bet Shan didn’t get her cup from the talented Hale business 😂😂
Aw sounds like it will make for good reading. Will check it out once i get the kids settled

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.