carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them and the Scamley's are clearly just friends for the camera since Claire didn't even know Lucy was a hairdresser.

Also what was she expecting from Andy who's not trained at all? She was expecting some nice make over from a man with a shaver. Now she's yelling at the top of her voice for a bit more attention.
Well I wouldn't let Lucy shave my cats matted arse after seeing her dye Toms hair....she had NO idea of the use of colours.....she probably did a 6 week course in basic barbering!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who actually sits on live doing shots with there child who’s being begged by followers to say that ridiculous I can’t cope πŸ™ˆ oh dear Claire sort your life out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Claire's the biggest beg of them all. Why would you keep requesting for Lucy to drive all the way to yours just to sort your manky hair out? Go to a proper hairdresser and pay your way like normal folk.

Reactions: 7
I was wracking my brain thinking what Claires hair reminded me of.....then I remembered.....we used to shave patients heads like that prior to brain surgery.....leaving a long bit one side to brush over the shaved area 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Claire saying Andy's family dont like her because she wasn't brought up in farming.

Come on Claire, they don't like you because they see you for who you really are like the rest of us.

You're a control freak, a pathological scammer, sponge off Andy for money since you wont get your own job...

Do I need to carry on?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't gift her the contents of my cats litter tray....she truly is the most vile woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People clearly get their money far too easy to be gifting these 2 families.....for what exactly?? I really don't get it at all!! Oh even if u can JUST send 1 rose, aye JUST, they still are sending you their money Tom even if it is JUST a rose!! Absolutely appalling!!

Reactions: 3
Think the two families need to do a wife swap, all of them look and act more interested in each others partners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Claire didn’t look too happy tonight. Not sure if it was the haircut or Andy getting pissed again or losing in battles. Maybe she didn’t earn enough from her begging to buy 3 of everything in the supermarket next week

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.