carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire just told everyone they can buy tiktok gifts cheaper online than from the tiktok shop

Beggar

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Favorite tik tokers manleys, smithy, and Lawrence all the scammers and the beggars says it all really

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Frauds and scams, harrasment and bullying, dangerous substances, hate speech. Loads

DHB gifted them 😂
Is that why they had a face like a slapped arse on them? I heard her say look who just gifted us that

Reactions: 1
As I male, last time I checked lol i think it’s called or referred to as “little man syndrome” diddy Dan, Andy and tubby tom all suffer from it
I’m surprised Diddy doesn’t have his own thread. A week or so ago a girl went into DHB’s live (Tasha, had beef with Lucy rose in the past) who’s best friends with the mum of his kids and she said he was vile to her and used her mh against her to get custody of his kids, she has an older son who is still in her care so she can’t be that much of an ‘unfit’ mother like he claims. She also posted a video on TT of Dan talking being an arse to the mum. He’s definitely got anger issues that one

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised Diddy doesn’t have his own thread. A week or so ago a girl went into DHB’s live (Tasha, had beef with Lucy rose in the past) who’s best friends with the mum of his kids and she said he was vile to her and used her mh against her to get custody of his kids, she has an older son who is still in her care so she can’t be that much of an ‘unfit’ mother like he claims. She also posted a video on TT of Dan talking being an arse to the mum. He’s definitely got anger issues that one
He has got a thread here. It was made when his account was called Dempsy Dan

Andy's so thirsty for action that he resorts to making sexual inuendos whilst cuddling his 5 year old daughter. Someone check his hard drive.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sat there making countless (not even funny) inappropriate jokes on live the they've already addressed they have underage viewers.

It's like pensioners day out with all these innuendos, usually its the ones who lose their filter with age. Creepy old men.

Funny how Claire was trying to bait this 'head shave' and got called out by her own husband for being a scammer.

All day she's been saying 'Andy's gonna shave my head.'

No, you mean Andy's gonna fix the botch job your actual hairdresser did and he's shaving a thin line of hair on the side.

Andy told her to stop saying it was her head because she was misleading everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First thing Andy's done that I like. Hahahahahahahahaha. Fucked it.

Screenshot_20220115_212506.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Pathetic.....letting your husband shave your head on live, they really would do anything for money!! There oldest child is bound to be embarrassed like if his mates see this tit show!! I used to like Clare but between them and the Manleys both are obsessed with numbers and getting money!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
First thing Andy's done that I like. Hahahahahahahahaha. Fucked it.

View attachment 991832
Them and the Scamley's are clearly just friends for the camera since Claire didn't even know Lucy was a hairdresser.

Also what was she expecting from Andy who's not trained at all? She was expecting some nice make over from a man with a shaver. Now she's yelling at the top of her voice for a bit more attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.