carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she is aiming for 80k it took you forver when trying to hit 75 so will we think maybe Scamley has sent you the link to buy some followers 🤔 well its not real money anyway is it if its coming from kids & vulnerable peoples pip backpay ? You could pay of the bailiffs though if you had any shame

🎶 🎵 bailiffs to pay & bacon to buy cant stop begging its my life im stonecolds wife

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Was just coming on to say.... mustn't have made enough from the begging last night, another one lined up for tonight, joining the Manley's....bet they wouldn't be doing it if TT didn't have the gift option!!

Reactions: 6
Was just coming on to say.... mustn't have made enough from the begging last night, another one lined up for tonight, joining the Manley's....bet they wouldn't be doing it if TT didn't have the gift option!!
💯 %
They would be doing a family thing, little drive, park, board game, movie night
But TikTok comes first

Just came here to break this down... Ready...

- Firstly, thanks for reading here.
- You CANNOT put any characters/logos on anything. It's copyright and you'll get your arse sued.
- You CANNOT use t-shirts from Asda to personalise. You must use wholesale clothing. This is due to both copyright and testing.
- Finally, work harder on your transfers. They're tit.

Andy, sort your wife out. I understand she has an eighth of a brain, but dear lord. The woman's going to get herself into so much trouble legally.

Hope she has the correct insurance in place too for selling her items. Isn't it tax return time too? Hope you're declaring everything.

Screenshot_20220116_144850.jpg

• Heart
Just came here to break this down... Ready...

- Firstly, thanks for reading here.
- You CANNOT put any characters/logos on anything. It's copyright and you'll get your arse sued.
- You CANNOT use t-shirts from Asda to personalise. You must use wholesale clothing. This is due to both copyright and testing.
- Finally, work harder on your transfers. They're tit.

Andy, sort your wife out. I understand she has an eighth of a brain, but dear lord. The woman's going to get herself into so much trouble legally.

Hope she has the correct insurance in place too for selling her items. Isn't it tax return time too? Hope you're declaring everything.

View attachment 993105
Are you trying to say I'm one of them?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've commented on here many times. Just not recently as I've been working lots. Just seen that on Instagram so thought I'd put it on here. Jez no need to jump at me 🤣
*I've deleted it incase my personal instagram name was shown

Reactions: 1
Are you trying to say I'm one of them?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've commented on here many times. Just not recently as I've been working lots. Just seen that on Instagram so thought I'd put it on here. Jez no need to jump at me 🤣
No, wasn't implying you were one of them. Chill.

Reactions: 2
Andy loves reading here, so I think it was for Andy to see 😂

Reactions: 3
Decided to contact Tottenham first. I'll give them a little time to redeem themselves by removing all the copyright goods from their business page, and to not sell anymore before I contact other companies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Decided to contact Tottenham first. I'll give them a little time to redeem themselves by removing all the copyright goods from their business page, and to not sell anymore before I contact other companies.

I personally know somebody who hand painted Peter Rabbit onto nursery furniture and she said it was fine because the Beatrix Potter came out of copyright 10 years or so ago. While it was correct the copyright was no longer in existence. She got fined for trademark infringement and as a result lost her business

Reactions: 1
How much did he gift ? I really want him to gift someone battling Diddy 🤣

People clearly get their money far too easy to be gifting these 2 families.....for what exactly?? I really don't get it at all!! Oh even if u can JUST send 1 rose, aye JUST, they still are sending you their money Tom even if it is JUST a rose!! Absolutely appalling!!
I heard him say “even if it’s just a rose” 😡 someone gifted him a disco ball when he was battling Claire and he said “Danny has sent a disco ball” yet no thank you !

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her whole diet consists of sausages,bacon,poached eggs,wraps,pasta and spinach

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg i cant ss but check out Andy arguing with commenters on her vid haha just delete the comment you moron why argue if your gonna delete it anyway ? Oh wait maybe he has been hacked again ha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg i cant ss but check out Andy arguing with commenters on her vid haha just delete the comment you moron why argue if your gonna delete it anyway ? Oh wait maybe he has been hacked again ha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What vid!

Might be an unpopular opinion but … Talking about calories and diet foods in front of your 6 year old daughter absolutely not how toxic! ☠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.