carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See if you had bailiffs at the door why wouldn’t you be saving every penny possible to put towards that problem instead of unnecessary expense like eating out

I wonder whether it was all an attention seeking game and whether they were real tbh
It’s a gifting tactic

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she have to make three separate meals every time? Cater for your children and feed yourselves as a family what you all like. Every single night her and Andy have a nice proper cooked and prepared meal whilst the kids get minimum effort food.

If they dont like what you're making then change the meals to something everyone likes, not hard.

Reactions: 7
Why does she have to make three separate meals every time? Cater for your children and feed yourselves as a family what you all like. Every single night her and Andy have a nice proper cooked and prepared meal whilst the kids get minimum effort food.

If they dont like what you're making then change the meals to something everyone likes, not hard.
Beans on toast isnt a meal

Reactions: 4
Beans on toast isnt a meal
When someone asked why Jacob has it so many times a week and she goes

‘He doesn’t he only has it 2-3 times a week.’

Do you eat the same thing over and over Claire? No you don’t. Dinners are meant to be a variety throughout the week.

And Ava Marie constantly has pasta throughout the week. It’s no coincidence that pasta and beans on toast are the easiest meals to make.

• Wow
Flip and blim all
That sweet stuff. I know it’s diet sweet stuff but do you really need that much?
86 calories per 22g tube of Skinny chocolate drops....89 calories in half a 38g tube of proper Smarties....if you ate 22g Smarties there would be 17 calories difference between the two....I reckon they'll eat 2 tubes at a time....so 172 calories!!! No sorbitol in Smarties either.....I gave myself the shits and the most horrendous abdominal pain once after eating a whole packet of diabetic sweets with sorbitol!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
86 calories per 22g tube of Skinny chocolate drops....89 calories in half a 38g tube of proper Smarties....if you ate 22g Smarties there would be 17 calories difference between the two....I reckon they'll eat 2 tubes at a time....so 172 calories!!! No sorbitol in Smarties either.....I gave myself the shits and the most horrendous abdominal pain once after eating a whole packet of diabetic sweets with sorbitol!!!
Majority of the skinny range have the same amount of calories that usual stuff does. I once compared their skinny cookies to Maryland cookies, and there was 1 cal difference and the Maryland cookies had better nutrition overall.

"Haule" lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When someone asked why Jacob has it so many times a week and she goes

‘He doesn’t he only has it 2-3 times a week.’

Do you eat the same thing over and over Claire? No you don’t. Dinners are meant to be a variety throughout the week.

And Ava Marie constantly has pasta throughout the week. It’s no coincidence that pasta and beans on toast are the easiest meals to make.
Those lovely little kids are putting on weight too and it’s really not healthy. Claire’s put herself on a diet but still feeding the kids up with carbs, salt and sugar. Kids at school will be cruel to them, the ages they are now is the best time to teach them healthy eating habits

Reactions: 2
Those lovely little kids are putting on weight too and it’s really not healthy. Claire’s put herself on a diet but still feeding the kids up with carbs, salt and sugar. Kids at school will be cruel to them, the ages they are now is the best time to teach them healthy eating habits
And her way of introducing a healthy diet is to give them 'skinny smarties'. No Claire, they need meals with vegetables in, fruit as snacks and sweet things as a treat. And not a whole mountain of food, portion control. I thought we all learnt this in primary school?

Jacob having three pieces of toast too just like his mum, they must get through some bread. I've only ever known it to be normal to have two pieces with a meal.

Reactions: 2
I hope loads screen record this

No money bailiffs at door and wasting money on Sourz to play silly games lol what

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.