carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8DB0C9C9-B99E-4672-8DDE-5351F400F17C.png

OMG look at the state of the hair, Andy please don’t add hairdressing to your CV 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I hardly ever watch clare however she isnt the most hygenic when cooking is she?? the last time i watched her i had to come off, she had handled bacon in to the pan and continued to touch all the plates without washing her hands 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why would you get your hair cut into a short sort style then make no effort to do it every day it looks ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Breakfast
214 calories = 2 Weightwatcher wraps
160 calories = 2 poached eggs
16 calories = tablespoon brown sauce
390 calories without the 2 sausages
I missed what type of sausages they were so lets go with low fat sausages at 60 calories each. So thats 390 + 120 = 510 calories just for breakfast without taking the coffee into consideration

Why would you get your hair cut into a short sort style then make no effort to do it every day it looks ridiculous 🤣
Short haircuts like that need maintaining. You need to shower every day to wet it down and style

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Those kids must spend so much time on technology each and every day.

They can’t go one meal without watching a screen and as soon as Jacob is up, schooldays or not, he’s playing on that computer.

I understand it’s hard having children with autism but distracting them with screens is not the way to do it. I’m sure they only let him do it all day to keep him quiet and out the way of the livestream.

Same with Ava Marie she’s always on technology of some sort. And yet they constantly take Nathan’s phone, who is old enough to supervise his own screen time.

Breakfast
214 calories = 2 Weightwatcher wraps
286 calories = 2 poached eggs
16 calories = tablespoon brown sauce
516 calories without the 2 sausages
I missed what type of sausages they were so lets go with low fat sausages at 60 calories each. So thats 516 + 120 = 636 calories just for breakfast without taking the coffee into consideration

Short haircuts like that need maintaining. You need to shower every day to wet it down and style
She said it was only 300 and something she’s definitely not calculating right. Or she’s making it out to be healthier so she doesn’t look like the greedy Mrs Piggy she really is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Those kids must spend so much time on technology each and every day.

They can’t go one meal without watching a screen and as soon as Jacob is up, schooldays or not, he’s playing on that computer.

I understand it’s hard having children with autism but distracting them with screens is not the way to do it. I’m sure they only let him do it all day to keep him quiet and out the way of the livestream.

Same with Ava Marie she’s always on technology of some sort. And yet they constantly take Nathan’s phone, who is old enough to supervise his own screen time.

She said it was only 300 and something she’s definitely not calculating right. Or she’s making it out to be healthier so she doesn’t look like the greedy Mrs Piggy she really is.
I made mistake with the eggs
So take126 calories off that sorry
So 500+ calories

Reactions: 2
Can someone write a song about internet beggars then go sing it in the contest please ? 🎵 🎤 🎶

I beg your pardon
Can someone send me a rose garden
A castle or universe
Or even something for my purse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone write a song about internet beggars then go sing it in the contest please ? 🎵 🎤 🎶

I beg your pardon
Can someone send me a rose garden
A castle or universe
Or even something for my purse
"You got me begging you for castles yeah, yeah...."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now she is aiming for 80k it took you forver when trying to hit 75 so will we think maybe Scamley has sent you the link to buy some followers 🤔 well its not real money anyway is it if its coming from kids & vulnerable peoples pip backpay ? You could pay of the bailiffs though if you had any shame

🎶 🎵 bailiffs to pay & bacon to buy cant stop begging its my life im stonecolds wife

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sent to me by a reliable source from the group… I find it extremely worrying that over 1k people are subject to her none qualified support or advice.
I find it ironic that it's a weight loss group and her little character is holding cake.

• Haha
I wonder if Claire will front it out with the ruined hair tomorrow and take Jacob to school because it’s his routine and she will push through her anxiety and fears and bad thoughts just to get him there. Or will she just stick a hat on and cover it up lol?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.