Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back at the brothel saying how lovely and relaxing it is - letting little Ava have a massage by strangers.
scare said she loves how there is x ray photos hanging from the window on display šŸ™„
I would run a mile never mind enter their.
dog is sat eating a artificial arm šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Please please please dont say sheā€™s let little Ava get naked for the treatment by the strangers
Therapist or not a 5 year old does not need a relaxing massage
Itā€™s too intrusive unless done by mum only

• Wow
Reactions: 16
OMFG she is live and that child has no top on wtaf ? Sort your life out you stupid horrible witch wtf are you thinking andy this is not normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Please please please dont say sheā€™s let little Ava get naked for the treatment by the strangers
Therapist or not a 5 year old does not need a relaxing massage
Itā€™s too intrusive unless done by mum only
Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be letting my child have a massage by a random stranger!! But then again my kids donā€™t call random strangers auntie either. She really needs to do better for those kids šŸ˜³

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve just had a quick look at her live. As a trained complementary therapist thereā€™s a few issues I think are totally unacceptable and unethical. You donā€™t film anyone having a treatment. You do not have dogs wandering around (btw I love dogs), you donā€™t have other people watching or roaming about and you donā€™t massage young children. Wrong on so many levels. The so called therapy centre must be completely insaneā€¦.they are damaging there reputation so much

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Scare
You really are a scary mum
Mums are supposed to protect their children with their own life if it comes to it
Small children are meant to learn about their own bodies and what is and isnā€™t acceptable
Itā€™s done in subtle ways to start with and itā€™s an ongoing process
It all starts with respect, first and foremost they are never forced to kiss and cuddle someone, even family members, it teaches then that their body belongs to them
Then starting as young as Ave-Maria, they are taught the underwear rule, this is for boys and girls but young girls need to be taught the top half of their body is out of bounds too
She shouldnā€™t be getting naked, or topless for anyone apart from her parents when getting dressed or having a bath or a doctor or medical professional, and even then if itā€™s totally necessary for a particular medical problem
My 7 yo granddaughter has continence issues and under a hospital and has never ever got naked for an examination. Itā€™s always been very respectful. Even X-ray is done with a gown on
Even with you watching, itā€™s so dangerous to let your child get in such a relaxed state with a stranger and even build trust with that stranger
Why has this not triggered your anxiety?
This is your child ffs being put in a vulnerable position
Why has this not triggered you, yet some fat guy in a dirty baseball cap pretending you had an affair with him triggered you to the point of SH?
Please please please please please. Be a decent mum

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Safeguarding issue yet again!! :mad::mad::mad:
Pandy sort your bleeping wife out once and for all!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Scare
Mums are supposed to protect their children with their own life if it comes to it
Small children are meant to learn about their own bodies and what is and isnā€™t acceptable
It all starts with respect, first and foremost they are never forced to kiss and cuddle someone, even family members, it teaches then that their body belongs to them
Then starting as young as Ave-Maria, they are taught the underwear rule, this is for boys and girls but young girls need to be taught the top half of their body is out of bounds too
She shouldnā€™t be getting naked, or topless for anyone apart from her parents when getting dressed or having a bath or a doctor or medical professional, and even then if itā€™s totally necessary for a particular medical problem
My 7 yo granddaughter has continence issues and under a hospital and has never ever got naked for an examination. Itā€™s always been very respectful. Even X-ray is done with a gown on
Even with you watching, itā€™s so dangerous to let your child get in such a relaxed state with a stranger and even build trust with that stranger
Why has this not triggered you, yet some fat guy in a dirty baseball cap pretending you had an affair with him triggered you to the point of SH?
Exactly This. All of this is how i raise my two kids. They know the proper names of their body parts they know no one is allowed to touch or asked to see them and what they have to do if someone tried to. They know and respect privacy when using the bathroom and we only go in if they need help. Same when in the bath they wash their own bodies. They understand no means no. They know stranger danger. Everything they need to know at a young age they know and understand. I find it so disturbing that she would put her 5 year old through this for views and likes. I find it disturbing she gets her to call strangers aunty. My kids don't call my best mate aunty like wise with her kids with me. We are known as mummies best friend. Disgraceful behaviour of her and her waster of a husband that he allows beggy to put his kids in situations like this. Mankey being unnecessarily touchy with AM and now this

• Heart
She is bleeping vile, I missed the live. I canā€™t believe she is letting strangers massage her daughter with no top on šŸ˜” imagine little Ava going to school Monday and then asking what sheā€™s done the weekend? Oh I got my clothes of to have a massage šŸ˜” she will grow up thinking this is normal behaviour. What a stupid women!
that dog is no therapy dog at all. Itā€™s not even trained it keeps jumping up at people!
Iā€™m sorry but the place looks well weird and I do not trust the people who run it as sad as I sound!
if they told my daughter to take her top of I would kick off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not kept up with this weirdos antics for a few days, she makes me rage so I stayed away. Glad I missed the tit she's up to today, just weird weird behaviour for a 'mother' to let her child go to a place like that nevermind strip off and have treatment. Why isn't baseball telling her to get a bleeping grip. Just strange

She is being a very dangerous woman in regards to her kids, especially Ava Marie. Having all girls myself I am very very wary and very funny with who they are around etc. Carebear is letting strangers all round those kids, sheā€™s had the mankeys stop in her house and at their house many times when she hasnā€™t even known them a year. Now sheā€™s letting Ava Marie have massages at that place. What the bloody hell is this stupid woman doing. Sheā€™s risking those kids daily waving them about all over tik tok, letting them round strangers off tik tok. She needs to seriously give her head a bleeping wobble and Andy needs to grow some balls and sort her out! Really riles me when I see these absolute twats on tik tok putting their kids at risk and showing them to the world for attention and cash. Absolutely sickening!!

What these absolute idiots donā€™t get is that their children now think itā€™s okay to speak to strangers on the internet and have money off them too Cos mommy and daddy do it! bleeping idiots the lot of them! Made me mad this has today and the mankeys are the same!

Reactions: 13
The stuff she does with her children to just put on TikTok is dangerous! Stupid stupid woman. That poor girl :( sort your tit out scare!

Scare
I have no words other than this is SICK she may as well gone out onto the street to ask a random stranger to massage her daughter sheā€™s one sick mother fucker !!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Just seen Jacob us having a massage to sheā€™s bleeping vile. Putting videos up of him getting touched by strangers and Ava lying in bed getting massage donā€™t look like she has clothes on šŸ˜” this women needs reporting! I mean why she do obsessed with the crappy place anyway! Making a profit out the Hale package that no one is ever going to buy the stupid witch

• Wow
  • Angry
Just seen Jacob us having a massage to sheā€™s bleeping vile. Putting videos up of him getting touched by strangers and Ava lying in bed getting massage donā€™t look like she has clothes on šŸ˜” this women needs reporting! I mean why she do obsessed with the crappy place anyway! Making a profit out the Hale package that no one is ever going to buy the stupid witch
I think it's more why are they so very friendly to her and giving her freebies when it took her forever to post the last vid promoting them ? Very suspicious because it's clear for all to see she is definitely not a good advocate for MH or wellbeing so what ? exactly is in it for them ? Kiddie massages ?

ITS A MASSIVE BIG NO FROM ME WEIRDOS

Reactions: 10
I have no words other than this is SICK she may as well gone out onto the street to ask a random stranger to massage her daughter sheā€™s one sick mother fucker !!!!!!!
ā€œSonā€ I didnā€™t see he video until just

Reactions: 7
She's had drama blading wait till she get a rash that'll be funnyšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve just had a quick look at her live. As a trained complementary therapist thereā€™s a few issues I think are totally unacceptable and unethical. You donā€™t film anyone having a treatment. You do not have dogs wandering around (btw I love dogs), you donā€™t have other people watching or roaming about and you donā€™t massage young children. Wrong on so many levels. The so called therapy centre must be completely insaneā€¦.they are damaging there reputation so much
After this I dont think they will have one to ruin !

She's had drama blading wait till she get a rash that'll be funnyšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

After this I dont think they will have one to ruin !
Meant derma lol shes at risk of acne rashes. And folliculitus ! What the hell are you doing letting your kids getting massages you moron scarebeg !!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Wtf just read your posts. What the actual duck is Claire thinking?! She needs reporting to social services and school! Take them kids away from her. What creep šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
Wtf just read your posts. What the actual duck is Claire thinking?! She needs reporting to social services and school! Take them kids away from her. What creep šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Hopefully they have been made aware that a private massage has been put online for the whole www to see

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.