Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes she was handing the comments over to the police wasn’t she. To go towards her investigation 🙄 don’t look like James have been arrested for sexual harassment either 🤦‍♀️ The lies that come out of her mouth are a joke.
I can’t remember exact when it was. Either pre or post Christmas time
Someone called Ave-Maria and Jacobs school to say she was a bad mum by putting them on SM
Anyway…Tattle got the blame but it could have been anyone as ahe used to show them in their uniform and they talked openly about school on the live
apparently she went the police then and told everyone in a live after that they pucked on the wrong person as she has a great relationship with the school
She also said by picking on her and her family, she was the type of person who never lets anything go and she sticks up and speaks up for herself very loudly, and won’t give up and anyone coming for her should know that
Fast forward to the YT vid a few days ago where she says Sharon from Florida has the last couple of months taught her to speak out and stand up for herself ( strange seeing as she’s always done this in her own words)
SEE
Another lie just so she can suck up to Sharon
Who is obviously being sucked in and taken for a ride

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s a disgrace. Them poor kids. If a teacher starts touching her kids in school they will think it’s acceptable as she lets her kids have strangers Massage them 😡 she got to remember her kids will be see these videos of themselves all over you tube etc when they are a bit older. I’m sure Nathan is all ready embarrassed by her. My son at that age would be begging me to get of social media if I was acting how she does.

Reactions: 14
So pic on insta at Toby carvery and guess what??? They're all eating the same food SHOCK HORROR!!! so butchbear why the duck do you not cook the same meals for your kids when clearly you're all more or less eating the same food today 🤔

My mistake was yday but still!

I can’t remember exact when it was. Either pre or post Christmas time
Someone called Ave-Maria and Jacobs school to say she was a bad mum by putting them on SM
Anyway…Tattle got the blame but it could have been anyone as ahe used to show them in their uniform and they talked openly about school on the live
apparently she went the police then and told everyone in a live after that they pucked on the wrong person as she has a great relationship with the school
She also said by picking on her and her family, she was the type of person who never lets anything go and she sticks up and speaks up for herself very loudly, and won’t give up and anyone coming for her should know that
Fast forward to the YT vid a few days ago where she says Sharon from Florida has the last couple of months taught her to speak out and stand up for herself ( strange seeing as she’s always done this in her own words)
SEE
Another lie just so she can suck up to Sharon
Who is obviously being sucked in and taken for a ride
What even sadder is her children are growing up thinking all the mothers behaviour is normal and the kids are going to end up like her with munchausions!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He does everything for drama teenagers ? Who thinks this never happened another stunt for attention lol that’s my opinion

She always says draft when we know she made it just before posting 😂[]😂

Oops wrong post was mean for care lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She went to Toby today did she? That’s because she can’t make a roast dinner. The poor kids have never had one at home. She’s said a few times on live she can’t cook them but wanted to open a cafe 🙄
Tell a lie she did cook some chicken veg and potatoes few months back, someone was in the box telling her how. It was far from a roast dinner. No roasties, stuffing or Yorkshire puddings. I have been cooking roasts since I was 16 I used to love cooking for my parents, I’m 39 now - no excuse for her saying she can’t cook she’s had plenty of time to learn. God why did she have kids? She shouts at them, feeds them tit and TikTok is more important than anything.

Reactions: 11
And Nathan with a full roast but still gets fed kids crappy food! It's actually a shame for him :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Look at Jacob with everything touching on a normal plate
I spotted that earlier she’s full of bullshit as we know she brings that green plate out on lives only he’s perfectly fine with food touching didn’t see her take his plate on the hollipops

So much for the diet.
The see food diet she’s on see food and she gobbles it up it’s the weigh tomorrow isn’t it prob say she lost a stone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone remember when she gave Nathan the green plate? He got embarrassed as she was live. She said it’s ok Nathan then told everyone how he don’t like his food touching? Yet he’s never had that plate again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can anyone remember when she gave Nathan the green plate? He got embarrassed as she was live. She said it’s ok Nathan then told everyone how he don’t like his food touching? Yet he’s never had that plate again 🙄
But yet both their plates of food from Toby had food touching 🤣 she is really setting these kids up to fail in life and its awful to watch. Never known one family to have every illness/condition/disease under the sun its disturbing and SS should be looking into her! Makes me wonder if J really is autistic I don't believe anything she says anymore especially batty having OCD 🤣

Reactions: 15
She's very quiet , maybe someone's been in touch about her letting her kids get massaged by some weirdos and filming it for all to see.

Reactions: 9
Where is Claire today? 🤣🤣
HEAR are some theories...

1. She got her head stuck in the air fryer trying to lick all the left over bacon grease out.

2. She's off searching for more plastic prison trays for the kids.

3. Andy Pandy's finally kicked her begging arse out.

4. She went back to the wellbeing brothel and the weirdos are now holding her hostage.

5. Her kids are "playing up" again because she's a tit mother who is controlling and ruining their life.

6. Andy Pandy ate her thinking she was pork.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

1. She got her head stuck in the air fryer trying to lick all the left over bacon grease out.

4. She went back to the wellbeing brothel and the weirdos are now holding her hostage.

5. Her kids are "playing up" again because she's a tit mother who is controlling and ruining their life.

I say number 1 😳🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hopefully she’s been arrested for flashing her cameltoe one too many times on tik tok 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where is Claire today? 🤣🤣
It’s been wonderful not seeing her camel toe tit lip sync videos not to mention the crap she cooks as well ….she must have lost so much weight it was the weigh in today & soon the try on of the shorts isn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.