Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She nuts who allows a five year old to be massaged using both kids again her content is. Constant diarea lol

Reactions: 9
I watched all this from the side and not really commented much today, but does she not have a friend she could take with her and not the kids.
Lets face it Batty could mind them he does everything else.
Where is that lass we cannot understand a word she says? glasses, likes a drink or three.

Reactions: 7
I'm going to have a word with her parish priest ( the Catholic one of course ) she does not follow Catholic morals and beliefs!!

I'm going to have a word with her parish priest ( the Catholic one of course ) she does not follow Catholic morals and beliefs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes doing a live at 8pm about her experience today while wearing a Karuna wellbeing t-shirt 😂😂😂 bleeping hell this woman's content is as entertaining as Tubs pretending to be a good parent 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen the video of her and Andy. Does anyone think they are like Scottish Jules and her prisoner, i mean husband

• Haha
Just seen the video of her and Andy. Does anyone think they are like Scottish Jules and her prisoner, i mean husband
Yes both women talk tit, both act like knobheads, and both have ugly husbands who do as their told, lots of similarities

• Haha
Yes both women talk tit, both act like knobheads, and both have ugly husbands who do as their told, lots of similarities
Both husbands always have the same the lights are on but no one is home look. Are they not allowed to blink

• Haha
I missed the live what did she say about it? The place is always empty and no videos of any clients going in for treatments 🤣
Why is she trying her hardest to get people to go there?
mage must be making a tener a Hale package I bet 🙄
Well let’s just see if the brothel is still there in 6 months shall we as I can’t even see them covering the rent to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just catching up...

1. No way in hell would any random weirdos from a knock off brothel touch my kids.

2. The treatment she had isn't suitable for those who suffer with psoriasis as she claims to.

3. I'll give her a pass on the pretend Catholic tit if she really does support a woman's right to choice.

Screenshot_20220625_232639.jpg

• Wow
I missed the live what did she say about it? The place is always empty and no videos of any clients going in for treatments 🤣
Well let’s just see if the brothel is still there in 6 months shall we as I can’t even see them covering the rent to be honest.
She was saying everyone needs to go there and it's a perfect gift for a mother and daughter day. It's like a home from home and she feels so comfortable being there, its amazing for her 'BPD and anxiety'

• Haha
She was saying everyone needs to go there and it's a perfect gift for a mother and daughter day. It's like a home from home and she feels so comfortable being there, its amazing for her 'BPD and anxiety'
Well she might be comfortable there but it's in a really really rough area of liverpool looks like a brothel & I'm sorry but a barking dog even if they do call it a therapy dog 🙄 add the fact they dont actually seem a full barrel of biscuits so to speak they have the door open and people wandering in and out and they are pushing beggy front & centre for promotion of the place that is happy to massage children it's still a big fat NO WAY AINT NO bleeping WAY from me.

Reactions: 12
She could not talk through her gob full of crisps to start with. Her concentration is dire and she stares then goes blank and looks to Batty, if anyone was interested they'd be better going straight to the owner. Another massive fail CB, don't call us we'll call you.

• Haha
Well sounds like she didn’t do The knock of brothel any favours again when live 🤣🤣 no one booked last time she went so don’t know why she keeps promoting it.
also the certificates she keeps going on about on the wall - you can get them in a day through a training course 🙄 very strange women.

Reactions: 10
Well sounds like she didn’t do The knock of brothel any favours again when live 🤣🤣 no one booked last time she went so don’t know why she keeps promoting it.
also the certificates she keeps going on about on the wall - you can get them in a day through a training course 🙄 very strange women.
I think she is obviously in it for all the gifts they have clearly given her it's their motives I'm suspicious off why pick someone with such a bad reputation for mocking MH and seeing all the tit she has put out there?
Even when people wrote comments on their posts and told them to read here they said we know claire and know what she is about yet still???

Oh yes she was handing the comments over to the police wasn’t she. To go towards her investigation 🙄 don’t look like James have been arrested for sexual harassment either 🤦‍♀️ The lies that come out of her mouth are a joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.