Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scoffing the kids chips alongside her takeaway tonight. Ava Marie calling the random American stranger "Auntie Sharon".

Screenshot_20220624_180938.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
As if she just kicked Ava out the room 😡 told her to get to kitchen and finish her food and she can watch her phone out there. Drinking Pepsi asking if it’s diet 🙄 she said she hasn’t had fizzy pop for two days …. Ummm she said she been drinking water for two weeks the liar. She treats them kids disgusting. How about you go sit in kitchen Scare and let your kids watch tv in peace!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
As if she just kicked Ava out the room 😡 told her to get to kitchen and finish her food and she can watch her phone out there. Drinking Pepsi asking if it’s diet 🙄 she said she hasn’t had fizzy pop for two days …. Ummm she said she been drinking water for two weeks the liar. She treats them kids disgusting. How about you go sit in kitchen Scare and let your kids watch tv in peace!
She's such a toxic person. It's no wonder nobody really likes her.

Her latest post about the readings event. Says no readings for under 18s mods will make sure they are over 18. Please beggy they didn't stop the obvious underage gifters gifting you. Because they couldn't tell how they supposed to do it This time
maybe the psychic will know 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that the lady who’s going to be doing the readings? She’s in the box now! Wow all she says is bleeping this and bleeping that… ffs I’m sorry but anyone can pull. Card from a pack and make up tit 🙄🤣
She’s learning to talk to loved ones who have passed away. duck off you scammer!!

• Haha
Catholic + Tarot cards = doesn't add up!

Beg needs to go ask her local priest at the pretend church she visits whether he believes tarot cards are a good thing...

Reactions: 9
She makes a TT saying she’s being good and ordering chicken salad for her takeaway
Then eats the kids chips!

Catholic + Tarot cards = doesn't add up!

Beg needs to go ask her local priest at the pretend church she visits whether he believes tarot cards are a good thing...
It’s a mortal sin to have readings
But then again so is sex before marriage lol
The good thing about it is, if you confess to the priest then you are absolved lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I used to run to the bin with the kids leftovers and squirt Fairy on it to stop me eating it.

• Haha
She makes a TT saying she’s being good and ordering chicken salad for her takeaway
Then eats the kids chips!

It’s a mortal sin to have readings
But then again so is sex before marriage lol
The good thing about it is, if you confess to the priest then you are absolved lol
I think she worships a different kind of God one that doesn't mind promoting self harm being a tit mum a dominate wife a crappy friend and the worst kind of human. Just saying just putting out there you know what I mean mk.

Reactions: 13
Scoffing the kids chips alongside her takeaway tonight. Ava Marie calling the random American stranger "Auntie Sharon".

View attachment 1367159
Greedy 🐷 can’t stick to a bloody diet can you ? I’ll answer that for you NO

C18F9058-E43B-4FDE-9A97-9B3431A6A234.png

C18F9058-E43B-4FDE-9A97-9B3431A6A234.png
Jesus Christ she sure she’s not pregnant 😳 moaning about her treatment taking 3 hours… Nathan your pancakes are going cold don’t moan at me luv his foods always cold what’s new there 😂😂

View attachment 1368363

Jesus Christ she sure she’s not pregnant 😳 moaning about her treatment taking 3 hours… Nathan your pancakes are going cold don’t moan at me luv his foods always cold what’s new there 😂😂
Imagine moaning about free treatment while the person who is doing it is in the live and gifts you. Someone asked what treatments she was getting and she said she was dreading that question. She's really selling the place. She said going back to the place a second time was a really good situation whaaaaaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tried to grab a screenshot, Jesus Christ she’s eating them shorts 🤢🤢🤢

9DE9B2A4-9BB1-4879-830A-F6657CEDDC80.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine moaning about free treatment while the person who is doing it is in the live and gifts you. Someone asked what treatments she was getting and she said she was dreading that question. She's really selling the place. She said going back to the place a second time was a really good situation whaaaaaaaaaaa
She’s one moaning cow how embarrassing for the person tho in the live & hearing her saying that so rude !

Reactions: 7
Back at the brothel saying how lovely and relaxing it is - letting little Ava have a massage by strangers.
scare said she loves how there is x ray photos hanging from the window on display 🙄
I would run a mile never mind enter their.
dog is sat eating a artificial arm 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
I think im having premonitions now, I knew she was going to badly mime to Im not giving up this morning.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.