Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh she can’t cook, tit at parenting, can’t dress like a lady & many more. When will she duck off?!?! 🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lucy braided Ava-Marie hair Saturday Claire haven’t washed her hair until today 🤮 it’s been boiling too. I bet her head was so sweaty poor girl. Hope they weren’t too tight. Bet she couldn’t wait to get them out.
So next question “who’s most Likely to do up their house? I mean this is just the shitest quiz I have ever seen 🤣🤣🤣
It could send anyone to sleep

• Sick
  • Haha
Whose most likely to have sex in a public place 🤮oh gosh Claire said herself
Aye dead on claire i posted a video of you being "shy" to your American squeeze when saying w#nker to him. I suppose you could always use those shorts as a tent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve not seen a new thread
Sorry it’s not that new it’s thread 6 just looked and you are on there. I couldn’t find the thread I had to search for it for ages for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What happened to carebears new love interest on there, cannot remember his name but he seems to have disappeared. Think he was American? Canadian?

Reactions: 8
What happened to carebears new love interest on there, cannot remember his name but he seems to have disappeared. Think he was American? Canadian?
Was it JC or JW. Well he Either seen her teeth up close or how tit her cooking is and bailed

• Haha
I think Scare was fuming as Lucy kept winning the battles so she said when they do the girls night it won’t be battles 🤣
She’s really going to shove Ava in front of the live? I mean why? Just leave her alone why are you putting her infront of people you don’t know. When I joined only 107 watching Scares side 🙄🤣 views gone down I see and the gifts are drying up thank goodness!
there was a vulnerable man gifting and the brothel 🙄

Reactions: 8
DD9457F7-D696-475A-8A5D-5D67D539F8EB.png

Off her you tube talking about BPD what a load of cods wallop she’s spouting and making out she’s building wardrobes 😂 oh and praising Sharon up after her free holiday isn’t she to America

• Wow
She is soo full of tit its laughable I wonder who has triggered her and had her cutting her legs this time ? It says a lot for your wonderful 'support system' you have around you also a massive slap in the face for your downtrodden husband and your 'close friends' if your favourite person is someone across an ocean you have never even met yet get your daughter to call auntie. Just weird. Weird weird weird

Reactions: 11
Notice how she only cuts her legs? So you would think she’s done that so she can hide them. The school etc won’t see. But yet she shows them of on her social media accounts 🙄
I have never known anyone to show their scars like she do. She knows she can cover up when going out or school run etc. clever thinking a Scare. You absolute disgrace! Wanting people to feel sorry for you.

Nice to see her in a pair of shorts that fit for a change

• Haha
Nice to see her in a pair of shorts that fit for a change
I'm sorry it's the horrific scars for me what exactly is she bringing awareness around her children about ? I get the be proud of who are and all that but showing scars like that in front of your young impressionable children ? And I have heard her tell everyone on a live when she had a bbq in her garden and the children were there that she has bpd and unfortunately that results in SH grow the duck up you selfish witch the poor kids heads must be all over the place. So beggy are you saying it's ok to cut yourself or it's ok to show the scars after ? Either way I think your a bit twisted and need to find a healthier way of gaining attention maybe be nice person and be kind do you know what I mean.
Also I wonder if whoever it is she has recently cut off is going to speak out and that's why she is telling us ?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her latest post about the readings event. Says no readings for under 18s mods will make sure they are over 18. Please beggy they didn't stop the obvious underage gifters gifting you. Because they couldn't tell how they supposed to do it This time

Showing off her scars once again. Only narcassists do that... Funny how she's only just gained scars on her legs this year since she's been called out for being a lying, fraudulent beg. Despite her claiming to have self harmed for years.

Reactions: 11
Showing off her scars once again. Only narcassists do that... Funny how she's only just gained scars on her legs this year since she's been called out for being a lying, fraudulent beg. Despite her claiming to have self harmed for years.
Not forgetting someone in the comments said she don’t like Americans which caused her to end the live and cut herself apparently! Infront of her husband and children 🙄

• Wow
Wtf? are those shorts getting smaller or is she getting bigger?
All this flashing of the scars must be a turn on.
Why not wear a nice pair of Palazzo Pants in this weather they would hide the scars.

Not forgetting someone in the comments said she don’t like Americans which caused her to end the live and cut herself apparently! Infront of her husband and children 🙄
The kids will never forget that.

View attachment 1366500

Off her you tube talking about BPD what a load of cods wallop she’s spouting and making out she’s building wardrobes 😂 oh and praising Sharon up after her free holiday isn’t she to America. I bet that will NEVER happen
Funny that Sharon has not said one word about anyone coming to see her in America

i bet that will never ever happen.🤣❤❤

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.