Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Title care of @zyxwvu

Recap care of us all

What does the Hale Package include?

Self diagnosis
Camel toes
Infected belly buttons
Dirty Bedding
Rinsing friends
Scaby scalp
Personal police protection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't lip sync
Can't dance
Can't clean
Can't keep up with her lies
Can't keep friends
Can't stop eating crisps after dinner
Can't stop cooking pasta
Can’t go to a dentist
Can’t eat healthily
Can’t lie straight in bed
Can’t run a legitimate business
Can’t take criticism
Can’t keep off tattle
Can't sing
Can’t buy clothes in her true size
Can't finish a sentence without saying you know what I mean !
Can't stop saying mmmmmmmkkkkkk
Can't stop saying sooo
Can't start a sentence without saying ok
Can’t stop her music on repeat loop
Can’t stop begging
Can’t put her kids before herself
Can't sit on little Andy pandy, her camel toe would swallow him up
Can’t go shopping without doing a haul
Can’t spell the daughters name right
Can’t pack a suitcase once it’s like 3 times just like her portions of food
Can't admit she's a beggy twat!!
Can’t protect her kids from the sun
Can’t look after her kids
Can't brush her teeth
Can't wash her hair
Can barely fit into her shorts
Can't remember all of her medical conditions
Can’t make good content
Can't spell
Can't count

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

sassy666666

I’ve just had a quick look at her live. As a trained complementary therapist there’s a few issues I think are totally unacceptable and unethical. You don’t film anyone having a treatment. You do not have dogs wandering around (btw I love dogs), you don’t have other people watching or roaming about and you don’t massage young children. Wrong on so many levels. The so called therapy centre must be completely insane….they are damaging there reputation so much

• Wow
Reactions: 20

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Where is Claire today? 🤣🤣
HEAR are some theories...

1. She got her head stuck in the air fryer trying to lick all the left over bacon grease out.

2. She's off searching for more plastic prison trays for the kids.

3. Andy Pandy's finally kicked her begging arse out.

4. She went back to the wellbeing brothel and the weirdos are now holding her hostage.

5. Her kids are "playing up" again because she's a shit mother who is controlling and ruining their life.

6. Andy Pandy ate her thinking she was pork.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

sassy666666

Ava Marie goes on a school trip to a museum in Liverpool and brings home two souvenir key rings, one being a shark and the other being a…..wait for it…..a…..camel 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

mumz

VIP Member
Job or not doesn’t matter
UC or DWP will know exactly if she has a job or not, when she started, how much she is paid
They can look in any of her bank accounts including PayPal and can look in any accounts of occupants of her house
There’s video evidence of her being able to work because if she can sing and dance to the world of social media then she can do a normal job
Unless Andy does cash in hand work which is possible in his trade, then there will be a paper trail or a digital trail for everything
Watch your back and get your story straight Carebare because it seems you have been reported by lots of people to various agencies

• Heart
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
They’d be mortified talking about them in a live she has no clue what she is doing & how the kids at school will ridicule him all about her that’s why ! And do we believe she’s got a part time job all of a sudden 😂 and she quoted she had to get out of bed to go live she quickly changed it then what she said her nose is growing daily 🤥
She filmed him half asleep, half naked and ill in bed yesterday
The part time job is fake
Its because the Mankeys have been caught out with benefits and shes scared shes next
Read HEAR Claire
Wait for that visit because I am sure the same caring individuals that informed about the Mankeys did the same for you

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I think she looks very confrontational, if I saw her in public I'd move away.
You would probably smell her & hear her big fat gob before you saw her 😆

Diets going well with the 4 foot chocolate eclair I see!
That surely isn’t good for your made up diabetes 🤔
No sign of any MH issues while your away at Skanky Towers eating everything you can shove down your throat!
Poor little girl, can’t have a party because her mum is a massive cunt! 😡
The BPD videos are incoming 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Scare
You really are a scary mum
Mums are supposed to protect their children with their own life if it comes to it
Small children are meant to learn about their own bodies and what is and isn’t acceptable
It’s done in subtle ways to start with and it’s an ongoing process
It all starts with respect, first and foremost they are never forced to kiss and cuddle someone, even family members, it teaches then that their body belongs to them
Then starting as young as Ave-Maria, they are taught the underwear rule, this is for boys and girls but young girls need to be taught the top half of their body is out of bounds too
She shouldn’t be getting naked, or topless for anyone apart from her parents when getting dressed or having a bath or a doctor or medical professional, and even then if it’s totally necessary for a particular medical problem
My 7 yo granddaughter has continence issues and under a hospital and has never ever got naked for an examination. It’s always been very respectful. Even X-ray is done with a gown on
Even with you watching, it’s so dangerous to let your child get in such a relaxed state with a stranger and even build trust with that stranger
Why has this not triggered your anxiety?
This is your child ffs being put in a vulnerable position
Why has this not triggered you, yet some fat guy in a dirty baseball cap pretending you had an affair with him triggered you to the point of SH?
Please please please please please. Be a decent mum

• Heart

Debas

VIP Member
OMFG she is live and that child has no top on wtaf ? Sort your life out you stupid horrible bitch wtf are you thinking andy this is not normal.

• Wow

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Baseball was on about James last night too 😂 best part was when carebear said we was jealous of her cooking. Erm no thanks, rather have naff all to eat than your salmonella ridden shite 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

mumz

VIP Member
100% something has happened.she was addicted to it.addicted to the attention and the money.
Was more interested in it then her own kids..how has she gone from being like that to wanting to get rid straight away.all very strange
Its either the benefit or tax man due to income

Social services due to neglect of kids

Or Andy telling her its him or TikTok

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
My 3 year old will close her eyes and believe if she can’t see us then we can’t see her.
It’s like scare bear does the same with her profile 😂

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Deffo got someone on her case so they can’t go through it! Wonder if she claims some sort of “can’t work due to MH” and can’t go out etc and it’s all there for everyone to see on her titkok. It’s all BS and she’s played on it to the benefits or the drs and it’s catching up with her

mumz

VIP Member
Back at the brothel saying how lovely and relaxing it is - letting little Ava have a massage by strangers.
scare said she loves how there is x ray photos hanging from the window on display 🙄
I would run a mile never mind enter their.
dog is sat eating a artificial arm 🤦‍♀️
Please please please dont say she’s let little Ava get naked for the treatment by the strangers
Therapist or not a 5 year old does not need a relaxing massage
It’s too intrusive unless done by mum only

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
She managed to delete Jacobs account when James highlighted it
And if she really can’t delete the account lol
Start deleting all the content

Nah. See you soon Scare the begging liar

• Haha