Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she stopped because it was affecting her 'mental health'. She believes her own lies
Rasta pasta you stopped because what you did was wrong you were clearly found out thats the bit you didn't like so you yet again used MH . Shut up woman !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baseball was on about James last night too ๐Ÿ˜‚ best part was when carebear said we was jealous of her cooking. Erm no thanks, rather have naff all to eat than your salmonella ridden shite ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Soโ€ฆโ€ฆ..
Rasta pasta is triggered lol
James is everyone and blamed for everything
I guess we will get a bad MH episode or we will see some strategically places plasters sometime soon
You donโ€™t have to lower the bar for me, I am superwoman, this is my fight song, but one monkey donโ€™t stop no show
Ya know what I meannnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soโ€ฆโ€ฆ..
Rasta pasta is triggered lol
James is everyone and blamed for everything
I guess we will get a bad MH episode or we will see some strategically places plasters sometime soon
You donโ€™t have to lower the bar for me, I am superwoman, this is my fight song, but one monkey donโ€™t stop no show
Ya know what I meannnnnnnn
Yes sheโ€™s like a broken record that just keeps giving & giving definitely weโ€™ll have her play list of songs on the videos ๐Ÿ˜‚

Whats got her goat this morning. Ive missed it all due to work being done on my house.

Is there nothing this woman does not do, vaping now aswell. urgh. CB you have gone downhill since the holibobs, whats up?

Baseball was on about James last night too ๐Ÿ˜‚ best part was when carebear said we was jealous of her cooking. Erm no thanks, rather have naff all to eat than your salmonella ridden shite ๐Ÿ™„
JEALOUS? Look rastapasta ive been cooking a hell of alot longer than you my children safely made it through childhood. They now have cooking skills you can only dream about. Believe me when I say you're cooking is one pan wonders nothing else. The WONDER bit is me wondering how on gods earth have gone through life not even so much as a home made yorkshire pudding . Thats just an example. Soooo no lardy ass we aren't jealous of anything about you.ESPECIALLY COOKING !! DELUDED JUST DELUDED THATS WHAT YOU ARE.

She says she stopped because it was affecting her 'mental health'. She believes her own lies

"I can't spell, it's like HERE and HEAR, I spell it however I feel on the day" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She stopped because the company's and football teams contacted trading standards fact !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes he mentioned James and she said that about jealousy after I went on my lurker account and said thank god you will never get a cafe, I got blocked. Andy must be convinced itโ€™s James because he followed me ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Latest vid....is she on a train? Hmmmmm, maybe going to work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
By going to work, do you mean Lucyโ€™s? I think thatโ€™s where she is going, and that is work because there going live later and you know TikTok is their job ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
By going to work, do you mean Lucyโ€™s? I think thatโ€™s where she is going, and that is work because there going live later and you know TikTok is their job ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Dumped the kids again? Nathan been off school all week so she's off to get pissed with Lucy?
A few weeks ago she said he was being home schooled....what happened to that?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.