Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was keeping the kids off TT, mother & son live with Jacob against Lucy & Ali 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Claire said her live tomorrow night will be a laugh, I’ll stick to Love Island

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ali asks Jacob questions about Claire and Jacob does the same with him about Lucy
Oh they are doing it with the kids, well that will go down like a pile of whatever. Friday Night and people are going to be watching this are they for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she never stop moaning get over yourself there’s people suffering with real illness you’ve got a sniffle 🤧 Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every morning I wake up with sneezing like 50 times, coughing, wheezing, eye's watering and often a need for an inhaler to breathe, get over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ava Marie goes on a school trip to a museum in Liverpool and brings home two souvenir key rings, one being a shark and the other being a…..wait for it…..a…..camel 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ava Marie goes on a school trip to a museum in Liverpool and brings home two souvenir key rings, one being a shark and the other being a…..wait for it…..a…..camel 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤣
Bless her no doubt their has been endless talk of camels in that house. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Talking about her fake job 😂 yeah right been doing it a couple weeks 😂BULLSHIT 🤥

• Haha
I love a part time job that you can pick and choose when to work it’s a load of rubbish definetly worried about her universal claim lol

• Wow
How’s that when she’s only recently come back from holiday and is on tiktok every day lol 😂
Exactly in her little head she thinks she’s got a job all about the benefits and not declaring her gift money same as her mates skanky & Lucy all of a sudden things have miraculously changed 😂

Body language lying about the job 😂 and she needs to come off at 11 … so few hours begging is this the part time job JUST SAYING

C5DFE2C0-FAA9-42C7-A0E1-CFE8732E6AB9.png

Exactly in her little head she thinks she’s got a job all about the benefits and not declaring her gift money same as her mates skanky & Lucy all of a sudden things have miraculously changed 😂

Body language lying about the job 😂 and she needs to come off at 11 … so few hours begging is this the part time job JUST SAYING

C5DFE2C0-FAA9-42C7-A0E1-CFE8732E6AB9.png
FAKE YAWNING 🥱 think I posted on skankys by mistake 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.