Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacob have asked to go to bed. Scare is in a right mood 🤣
The kids don’t want to be part of her tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Jacob have asked to go to bed. Scare is in a right mood 🤣
The kids don’t want to be part of her tit
She’s letting them go now & they’ll entertain 😂😂😂 doing what BEGGING

Child cruelty they don’t want to be on social media !!!!

Reactions: 10
You got to be a charitable loser hang on Claire how can he be if you are not
And he’s singing mega chippy song driving her mad SO HE WATCHES tiktok is that on his own account Scarebare oh no it got taken down guess you opened another one tho ?

Slagging the hotel off again

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Slagging the hotel off again
Yep.....never cleaned the room....but Mankeys left dirty nappies in the bin and they were there for a week and the room was stinking....never heard of scented nappy sacks Lucy? Or taking YOUR childs dirty nappies out of the room yourself? Then she said Jeremiahs nappy leaked tit on the sheet and she had to ask her Dad for one of his spare sheets.....personally I'd have rinsed said crappy sheet, bagged it up and asked at reception for a clean sheet. The state that room was left in I'm hardly surprised it didn't get cleaned, the cleaning staff aren't paid to clean your crap away before they can do their job. Covid is still around and most hotels don't do the same standard of cleaning or bed changes that they did before the pandemic....in fact a lot of hotels don't allow their cleaning staff to enter occupied rooms, bedding is left outside the door and you have to strip your own bed and bag up the used sheets.....can't actually see a problem with having clean sheets for these mingers anyway, Claire has the same sheets on the bed before and after the Mankeys have slept in it!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did she say she went to work earlier then? As yesterday she said it’s only a Sunday job 👀

• Haha
Apparently they are doing it with the girls tomorrow.
Scare did not look happy when she kept loosing tonight.gifts seem to have dried up. About time 👏 people are waking up to her bullshit!!

• Haha
I started watching them last night two minutes in I fell asleep so thanks for that. I knew Lucy would get more gifts pretty obvious really. Having read here im so happy moody witch was affected by this. She will be on one on Monday saying her MH has taken a dive !

I started watching them last night two minutes in I fell asleep so thanks for that. I knew Lucy would get more gifts pretty obvious really. Having read here im so happy moody witch was affected by this. She will be on one on Monday saying her MH has taken a dive !
Tonight she will push Ava in front of camera for one reason only GIFTS she is five years of age absolutely disgusting no morals what so ever

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She called herself a 'creator' on her live....I'm not sure how she can say she is a creator because for TT to be lip syncing app she can't even be assed to learn the words before she does a video?? What does she actually create, not a lot from what I can see.
She surely can't be making that much money from TT on the daily, apart from battles etc??

And again this morning telling everyone her live about her eldest Son starting new medication, is he not entitled to some privacy, how on earth is that anyone's business??
Have a wee look at yourself Clare, if you want to put yourself all over TT about your medication etc fire away but don't know why you would say about your teenage Son!!

• Heart
He's such a nob 😂😂 they're obsessed with James and they blame him for everything. They can't believe that other people just don't like them. They also target people who follow James on instagram trying to intimidate people it's ironic when they say be kind yet try bully people they fail at that too 😂😂😂

Good thinking batman yes she said she was working till 8.30 lol
Yes they are obsessed with James that much I think Andy must’ve gone back and found the account on Claire’s block list, cause it was mods that blocked me I think cause Andy or Claire didn’t tap the screen 🤣

• Haha
She called herself a 'creator' on her live....I'm not sure how she can say she is a creator because for TT to be lip syncing app she can't even be assed to learn the words before she does a video?? What does she actually create, not a lot from what I can see.
She surely can't be making that much money from TT on the daily, apart from battles etc??

And again this morning telling everyone her live about her eldest Son starting new medication, is he not entitled to some privacy, how on earth is that anyone's business??
Have a wee look at yourself Clare, if you want to put yourself all over TT about your medication etc fire away but don't know why you would say about your teenage Son!!
Because she doesn't care what she says. No thought goes into anything she does. Anything for content and its all utter nonsense !

Tonight she’s got Jacobs communion 6-7 then they are having a takeaway then going live with Lucy for a know your parent thing
She will be doing this with Ave-Maria
She us 5 years old, having a busy day, then expected to perform on camera later
Andy Hale, you are the parent too
How can you allow such blatant exploitation of your children?
They are children ffs, let them play and stop them being in TT as much as their mother is

Reactions: 15
She was definitely a bit extra this morning maybe she had a bit of stone colds baseball bat 🤮 anyway giving away all kinds of bullshit she was jacob asked for bacon she said we have none we need shopping he said send nathan and she said nooo I have to wait for dad to get paid ? Then she let slip she was working Wednesday before her night out and yesterday and is working tomorrow ? Well well well beggy what a turn around eh ? She is definitely dangerous with her loose tongue.

• Wow
Tonight she’s got Jacobs communion 6-7 then they are having a takeaway then going live with Lucy for a know your parent thing
She will be doing this with Ave-Maria
She us 5 years old, having a busy day, then expected to perform on camera later
Andy Hale, you are the parent too
How can you allow such blatant exploitation of your children?
They are children ffs, let them play and stop them being in TT as much as their mother is
We all know that they use their children to gain gifts its diabolical. Makes you seriously wonder how those kids are going to turn out ! As you say they are so young and exploited in such a shameful way. No morals either of them. They're growing up thinking all this is normal !! 😡

She was definitely a bit extra this morning maybe she had a bit of stone colds baseball bat 🤮 anyway giving away all kinds of bullshit she was jacob asked for bacon she said we have none we need shopping he said send nathan and she said nooo I have to wait for dad to get paid ? Then she let slip she was working Wednesday before her night out and yesterday and is working tomorrow ? Well well well beggy what a turn around eh ? She is definitely dangerous with her loose tongue.
I'd love to know 1 what kind of work ? 2 how come she can work now and not before? She's gone on and on about not been able to work etc. I bet hmrc have caught up with them finally.

We all know that they use their children to gain gifts its diabolical. Makes you seriously wonder how those kids are going to turn out ! As you say they are so young and exploited in such a shameful way. No morals either of them. They're growing up thinking all this is normal !! 😡

I'd love to know 1 what kind of work ? 2 how come she can work now and not before? She's gone on and on about not been able to work etc. I bet hmrc have caught up with them finally.

JH. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.