Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he mentioned James and she said that about jealousy after I went on my lurker account and said thank god you will never get a cafe, I got blocked. Andy must be convinced it’s James because he followed me 🤣
He's such a nob 😂😂 they're obsessed with James and they blame him for everything. They can't believe that other people just don't like them. They also target people who follow James on instagram trying to intimidate people it's ironic when they say be kind yet try bully people they fail at that too 😂😂😂

By going to work, do you mean Lucy’s? I think that’s where she is going, and that is work because there going live later and you know TikTok is their job 😂😂😂
Good thinking batman yes she said she was working till 8.30 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off to work....watch this space 😂
As if. She said yesterday she’s on live with Lucy at 9. Come 9pm she’ll either be on live with Lucy at home or at Lucy’s house. How long does it take it get from Skelmersdale to Stockton-On-Tees? 🤣

• Haha
Amazing the miraculous recovery she's made. Now able to get on a train and go to work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone curious to know where she working that health well being place lol gone for another ad lol
She’s helping the priest out dusting the bibles and polishing the confessional box whilst she confesses her sins for constantly LYING 🤥

• Haha
Anyone curious to know where she working that health well being place lol gone for another ad lol
This was my first thought what other actual 'skills' has this woman got apart from bad lying tit cooking and zero lip synching ? Falling asleep with cups on her back for someone who is suddenly right up her arse. That woman must be able to see she is full of tit and so can't honestly bring any worthwhile business her way ?

Reactions: 8
Is 9.30 not rather late for small children to come on live? Not really sure what sort of Audience they are hoping for.

Reactions: 9
Is 9.30 not rather late for small children to come on live? Not really sure what sort of Audience they are hoping for.
Yes I think so she said 9pm first of all … I’ll be watching goggle box celebrity style not her begging with Lucy

Yes I think so she said 9pm first of all … I’ll be watching goggle box celebrity style not her begging with Lucy
My daughter is in bed roughly same age as one of them because we have a weekend of family activities there’s no way I would parade her on tik tok just to get some gifts because that’s exactly why they doing it .. not mr and mrs it’s my kids and me lol bloody joke I’m praying dwp will look into the amount of money she earned over last year or so she said on live she only did four competition she said she gets emails bullocks and the four competition mount up to hundreds more than a thousand so need to be reported to hmrc universal credits I’m guessing a fair few have reported her also why ain’t cherry’s give her a ad think it’s cause her tik toks are miserable depressing tit

• Heart

JH. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god I just looked in and she’s nagged that poor boy to do this what a witch he don’t want to do it USER !!!!

• Wow
Scare is absolutely fuming she’s loosing big time in the battles 🤣

Lucy pushed Ali forward so he could get the gifts, the cap etc and Scare pushed Jacob forward the stupid cow but no one sent anything 🤣

using them kids is disgusting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Scare is absolutely fuming she’s loosing big time in the battles 🤣

Lucy pushed Ali forward so he could get the gifts, the cap etc and Scare pushed Jacob forward the stupid cow but no one sent anything 🤣

using them kids is disgusting
I’m happy she lost hope she looses again BEGS using kids how low can you get !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.