Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly in her little head she thinks she’s got a job all about the benefits and not declaring her gift money same as her mates skanky & Lucy all of a sudden things have miraculously changed 😂

Body language lying about the job 😂 and she needs to come off at 11 … so few hours begging is this the part time job JUST SAYING

View attachment 1332344

FAKE YAWNING 🥱 think I posted on skankys by mistake 😂
Got to say you take great pics. You've really caught the moment. Thats how you make us all feel Rastapasta ! You are not entertaining in the slightest .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There will be battles in between her and Lucy’s live don’t need to tell us we know it’s going to be a BEGGING session

I’m surprised she don’t self combust 🔥 when she walks into church JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Job or not doesn’t matter
UC or DWP will know exactly if she has a job or not, when she started, how much she is paid
They can look in any of her bank accounts including PayPal and can look in any accounts of occupants of her house
There’s video evidence of her being able to work because if she can sing and dance to the world of social media then she can do a normal job
Unless Andy does cash in hand work which is possible in his trade, then there will be a paper trail or a digital trail for everything
Watch your back and get your story straight Carebare because it seems you have been reported by lots of people to various agencies

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Job or not doesn’t matter
UC or DWP will know exactly if she has a job or not, when she started, how much she is paid
They can look in any of her bank accounts including PayPal and can look in any accounts of occupants of her house
There’s video evidence of her being able to work because if she can sing and dance to the world of social media then she can do a normal job
Unless Andy does cash in hand work which is possible in his trade, then there will be a paper trail or a digital trail for everything
Watch your back and get your story straight Carebare because it seems you have been reported by lots of people to various agencies
I think all the bpd videos she fakes are for dwp benefit if they look into her! Also her showing Andy doing cooking yesterday, funny how I said on HEAR he claims carers for her and then he’s cooking her dinner 😂

PS: we know you read HEAR daily carebear and baseball so as Claire’s carer could you cut her manky toenails, wash her hair and file those horrid feet down so we never have to see them on a tik tok again. Thanks 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t stand to watch her any more the FAKE YAWNING is doing my head in …. Oh she’s mentioning JAMES yet again so how’s your police investigation about him going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Claire when you read HEAR, there is no way you intimidate me when you talk about your fake mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She never just said we are are insulting people who beg on the street? So when we call her a beg we are insulting people who sit on the floor asking for money?
Is she all there! How bleeping dare she accuse us of that!

claire I would rather go give my money to someone sat in the floor than you!
I have worked with individuals who have been homeless and have substance misuse addictions.
trust me they would not ever BEG! They were greatfull for us and what we did give even a hot drink.
Don’t know why you are mentioning James for and talking about your police investigation 🤣 we been waiting months to be arrested.
you talk so much tit.
Yes people get paid for Ad’s but you DO NOT!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well thats a lie in itself. If that were true then why did she stop ? So full of tit
She says she stopped because it was affecting her 'mental health'. She believes her own lies

"I can't spell, it's like HERE and HEAR, I spell it however I feel on the day" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a lying lazy lump of lard makes a mockery of mental health daily a controlling narcissist !!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.