Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still laugh my head off when I see the name 'rastapasta' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bye bye butchy! We will miss you NOT! Good riddance to bad rubbish.....pppssstttt....see you next week with a new rendition of fight song/the climb/this is me..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The funny thing is most tiktokers keep there liked videos turned of but she dosnt .so if she puts in a deactivation request and dosnt post anything .we will still be able to see if she's using tiktok by is she's liking them 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will either go and be back or stay and say she’s had hundreds of support messages saying her tik toks and lives help people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait ? What have I missed?
brothel ??????

someone please fill me in 😂

(ps sorry for not being around - we’ve had a very traumatic family bereavement)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wait ? What have I missed?
brothel ??????

someone please fill me in 😂

(ps sorry for not being around - we’ve had a very traumatic family bereavement)
Aww so sorry 😢
Long story short she's been attending and promoting a beauty salon that resembles a brothel amd filming AM having a massage there...all in rather bad taste....literally looks like a brothel!!!

• Wow
Aww so sorry 😢
Long story short she's been attending and promoting a beauty salon that resembles a brothel amd filming AM having a massage there...all in rather bad taste....literally looks like a brothel!!!
wTAF !!!!

wTAF !!!!
Yeah and she was or fully clothed either 🥺🥺🥺
Vile witch....so she's now made departure speech cos the app is toxic🤣🤣🤣
She's obvs had stick on here and no doubt read it !!!! She says she had family stuff as always so god knows but good riddance I say!!!
Sorry again for your loss 💖

• Heart
If you wanna go, baby
Go ahead and walk out the door
One thing that you gotta remember
Is one Monkey don't stop no show.
The train gonna keep on rolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
*off to try some sexy cameltoe pics*
Dont worry about the lion, I'm easily pleased with fingerhearts 🤭
Thank you so much you’re so kind, try lots of different angles lol 😂

anyone seen MRS K new video ?? She's so funny 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.