Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will deactivate my account tomorrow?
WTAF is wrong with this woman?
Liar liar big fat granny pants on fire
She’s not going anywhere, I think deactivation on TT takes a few weeks
Bye bye for now Arnie!
If you’re gonna deactivate you do it. No warnings. No goodbyes. Just TaTa GONE

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Before you go Claire give us one last amazing cooking live please, do a nice tasty Sunday roast 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
can someone just bring me up to speed real quick. why she pretending to quit the app again? and whats this brothel talk?

We all know she will be back soon .... she can't help herself. I wonder if someone's reported her for filming her kids at that grotty place .

can someone just bring me up to speed real quick. why she pretending to quit the app again? and whats this brothel talk?
The brothel is this health retreat place , where she has had some treatment, like massages etc and filmed it. We call it a brothel as it looks like it could be one , really scummy. What was shocking was at the weekend she filmed her kids being massaged .

• Haha
Just a theory… I think that baseball has actually read HEAR and agrees. I think he’s had a major meltdown over it all. Dads are incredibly protective of daughters, I should know🤣 I think he’s finally become a sheriff of the town and made a stand , hats off to him if he has

Reactions: 15
@carebare85:I will be on Instagram the hales2021 this app is dangerous and poison now I want nothing to do with it ever again !!

Comment from carebear 🤣

• Haha
We all know she will be back soon .... she can't help herself. I wonder if someone's reported her for filming her kids at that grotty place .

The brothel is this health retreat place , where she has had some treatment, like massages etc and filmed it. We call it a brothel as it looks like it could be one , really scummy. What was shocking was at the weekend she filmed her kids being massaged .
Ahhhhhh yeah okay now I know what you are talking about. I remember seeing those arm massages lol.

That TT of Ave-Marias naked massage is no longer on her page
The one with Jacob is still there but he was fully clothed

Just a theory… I think that baseball has actually read HEAR and agrees. I think he’s had a major meltdown over it all. Dads are incredibly protective of daughters, I should know🤣 I think he’s finally become a sheriff of the town and made a stand , hats off to him if he has
See to be honest, that was the first thought that crossed my mind. I don't think she would leave willingly, I think he's given her an ultimatum.

Reactions: 11
Ahhhhhh yeah okay now I know what you are talking about. I remember seeing those arm massages lol.
The 5 y/o daughter’s one wasn’t an arm massage
It was a naked massage , and although she had a blanket over her for the bit we saw on film, we could see she was naked and we’ve been told by the therapist herself they like customers to strip off

See to be honest, that was the first thought that crossed my mind. I don't think she would leave willingly, I think he's given her an ultimatum.
I think your right, it was my first instinct/gut feeling. Well , it’s been good while it lasted, however…. If she moves to insta, she can surely be put on a thread there 🤟

Reactions: 10
I think your right, it was my first instinct/gut feeling. Well , it’s been good while it lasted, however…. If she moves to insta, she can surely be put on a thread there 🤟
Just keep this one open. Her departure will be short lived lol
Plus she’s got a Hales TT and a few more accounts on there

Just been reading through the comments and there’s literally 2/3 saying don’t leave the rest saying good luck etc. she’s not getting the response she was looking for 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I will deactivate my account tomorrow?
WTAF is wrong with this woman?
Liar liar big fat granny pants on fire
She’s not going anywhere, I think deactivation on TT takes a few weeks
Bye bye for now Arnie!
If you’re gonna deactivate you do it. No warnings. No goodbyes. Just TaTa GONE
30 days after deactivation until the account disappears....she's doing a "Snapshot" lol....he deactivates, reactivates, has a meltdown, goes subscriber only, goes private, goes public, deactivates, threatens to leave, goes live on Insta (with 12 people lol), then goes live on TT with comments off....TT is full of attention seeking nut jobs 😂😂

• Haha
I hope this is the case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.