Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs K is the gift that keeps on giving. I'm so glad she saw through the beggy witch. She's way too good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think her Hales account has already been deleted. Can anyone else check? I might be blocked
Thats Andys account so it does look like he’s behind the departure

Reactions: 7
I think her Hales account has already been deleted. Can anyone else check? I might be blocked
Thats Andys account so it does look like he’s behind the departure
I will look now Mumz

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes it’s gone 😳 Andy must of had enough and deleted it maybe 🤔
Maybe he’s been reading Tattle again and told Scare she needs to stop her bullshit!
people were asking Mankey earlier why Scare is having a break he said he didn’t even know and not talking about other creators on live. Proves how much of a friend he is and same to her and Pandy and sounds like they haven’t even spoke to each other and now she’s leaving the app. Can you delete your app and come back on to it? Or do it delete all together? For good?

Reactions: 6
Claires removed nearly all the holiday videos with Tom in. There is a few still there but not many
Mankey has done the same with her in his ones
So I call BS on him not knowing

@nathan25 I think you can reactivate an account any time within 30 days

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes it’s gone 😳 Andy must of had enough and deleted it maybe 🤔
Maybe he’s been reading Tattle again and told Scare she needs to stop her bullshit!
people were asking Mankey earlier why Scare is having a break he said he didn’t even know and not talking about other creators on live. Proves how much of a friend he is and same to her and Pandy and sounds like they haven’t even spoke to each other and now she’s leaving the app. Can you delete your app and come back on to it? Or do it delete all together? For good?
Bye beggy

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Mrs K - what a complete legend and as always spot on timing.

Maybe scare’s rogue mod can tell all now 😂
Or Mrs K 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh wow I didn’t know she removed the holiday photos with Mankey in 😳 and he’s done the same. We all said they would fall out - oh look we were correct AGAIN 👏🤣
Lucy hasn’t commented on scares post have she? Just need Mankey off the app now he’s a disgrace.
scare will have her fake account so she can keep watching peoples lives etc TikTok is her life she will always still be on it I bet. Wonder if they still go on the girls holiday.

Reactions: 10
Oh wow I didn’t know she removed the holiday photos with Mankey in 😳 and he’s done the same. We all said they would fall out - oh look we were correct AGAIN 👏🤣
Lucy hasn’t commented on scares post have she? Just need Mankey off the app now he’s a disgrace.
scare will have her fake account so she can keep watching peoples lives etc TikTok is her life she will always still be on it I bet. Wonder if they still go on the girls holiday.
Or have the christening. Scares meant to be godmother

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oohhh I’m only just catching up with her bollocks.. she’ll be back. She’ll miss the ££ and the attention she so desperately craves.
but for now tattle 1 - rastapasta - 0

• Haha
Oohhh I’m only just catching up with her bollocks.. she’ll be back. She’ll miss the ££ and the attention she so desperately craves.
but for now tattle 1 - rastapasta - 0
How will I cope not having any guidance on how to cook pasta and allow it to go cold…….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like tattle were right yet again another relationship gone to tit and she walks away like mission accomplished what a horrid horrid human she is. I wonder who will be the next couple 10 years younger than her and baseball will be to fall for her over friendly wants to make them centre of her world so she can destroy them will be ? I dont believe for a second we have seen the last of her poisonous ways no way.

I’ve just watched her bpd video on YouTube, she mentioned her job and said she’s not sure how long she can keep it up for. What a reliable member of staff you sound carebear!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.