Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her Hales account has already been deleted. Can anyone else check? I might be blocked
Thats Andys account so it does look like he’s behind the departure
Yeah Andy’s is gone too, he followed me on my burner account thinking it was James Hardy and as he was the only follower I’ve gone from 1 follower to 0 on it

Reactions: 8
She’s gone nowhere all she’s done is go private duck OFF !

Reactions: 10
Would love to know what occurred with hwr amd shan...besties one minute, then shan and Adam split up and those two fall out...right after mankeys birthday " bash"🤔🤔

• Wow
Current time: 8:46am
Time since she uploaded the attention seeking post: 22 hours
Account status: Activated

Chop chop, Beggy. Get deleting. Until you come back at the weekend of course...

Screenshot_20220630_084458.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Current time: 8:46am
Time since she uploaded the attention seeking post: 22 hours
Account status: Activated

Chop chop, Beggy. Get deleting. Until you come back at the weekend of course...

View attachment 1379964
For now… IE - until people get off my back and stop talking about and criticising me. Not gonna happen unless you change your beggy ways and start being a proper mum. Soz beg

Reactions: 14
Account still there I see!! All for attention again 🙄🙈.
Halesbackup appears to have been deleted though!

She’s changed her profile pic
But not deleted the account
Maybe she’s picked TT over Andy

She’s changed her profile pic
But not deleted the account
Maybe she’s picked TT over Andy
She just needs a while to get him back under the thumb and doing as he is told. Good on him if he has finally stood up to her for his children's sake their safe place should be their parents and if mums a twit then dad should step up Go Andy.

My 3 year old will close her eyes and believe if she can’t see us then we can’t see her.
It’s like scare bear does the same with her profile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clock is ticking scarey Mary, you announced your departure 24 hours ago, I can still see you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
8 of her last videos didn’t even make 9000 views, some not even 4000. She’s having a sulk coz no ones arsed about her.. unless it’s drama or she’s being a bleeping airport and announcing her departure for the 5th time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clock is ticking scarey Mary, you announced your departure 24 hours ago, I can still see you 👀
She has to be planning her fight song video
How she had so many messages of support and how she really won’t let the haters win

• Haha
Hi Beggy babes, it's now been over 24 hours. Time to deactivate 😘

• Haha
I mean it makes sense to change your profile pic before you delete your account who wouldn't ? 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean it makes sense to change your profile pic before you delete your account who wouldn't ? 🤣😂🤣
I know lol
She’s hanging on isn’t she?
I don’t think she will do it
It’s too much for her to give up
She will end up like Tom
She will have nothing but TikTok

• Haha
So she's on insta asking people to please report her account ???? OK DONE 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Oh ffs
Struggling to deactivate
Hahahaha

Ask Andy to do it
He managed fine on his one

Or do something to get yourself perm banned

Simples

Settings and privacy

Manage account

Delete account

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.