Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Embarrassing when grown adults announce they are departing social media, who gives a tit carebear. You’ll either not go or be back 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll be back, she never sticks to her breaks she won’t stick to leaving properly

And Claire you’re the dangerous one!

Reactions: 10
She'll be back, she never sticks to her breaks she won’t stick to leaving properly

And Claire you’re the dangerous one!
100% she won’t delete she’s put too much effort into growing it
If Andy made her do it then it’s probably real
If it’s nothing to do with him its a fake exit

Reactions: 8
And one last camel to photo for @c.tingz 🤣🤣why deactivate tomorrow?? What's that all about?? Just piss off if you're going?🤣🤣
I know I’m going to miss the camel 🐫 toe, I’ll happily accept pics if anyone wants to volunteer?? 🤣🤣🤣

if not I’ll have to go on to camelhub 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I’m going to miss the camel 🐫 toe, I’ll happily accept pics if anyone wants to volunteer?? 🤣🤣🤣

if not I’ll have to go on to camelhub 🤢
TMI I know, but we're all friends here🤣..but I can't oblige,as, coincidentally, I've just been sorting my charity bag out and all my shorts have gone in there🤣🤣 I've just told my other half..I can't risk there being any sign of even a little pinky🐫 toe on my hols later this year....she's put me right off🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢nice flowing frocks for me🤣🤣🤣
She may oblige on insta yet so don't resort to camelhub just yet 🤣🤣
It's the fight song I'm gonna miss😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TMI I know, but we're all friends here🤣..but I can't oblige,as, coincidentally, I've just been sorting my charity bag out and all my shorts have gone in there🤣🤣 I've just told my other half..I can't risk there being any sign of even a little pinky🐫 toe on my hols later this year....she's put me right off🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢nice flowing frocks for me🤣🤣🤣
She may oblige on insta yet so don't resort to camelhub just yet 🤣🤣
It's the fight song I'm gonna miss😭😭
It’s ok I completely understand, it was worth a shot plenty of other lovely ladies hear, where’s @Hairy-poppins at ?? 🤣🤣🤣

RIP 🪦 Fight song !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s ok I completely understand, it was worth a shot plenty of other lovely ladies hear, where’s @Hairy-poppins at ?? 🤣🤣🤣

RIP 🪦 Fight song !!
I was gonna suggest she may be up for it!!🤣🤣
And possibly mankey could learn the fight song for his next karaoke session, his repertoire consists pf chasing cars,chasing cars and chasing cars....so maybe if he's asked nicely and I offer a tip, he may oblige!!

I'm in disguise, I might consider sending camel toe pics, what's it worth ?
🤣🤣🤣 we coukd always call on our old pink booted friend if you bottle it or if the money's not good enough?🤣🤣
Anyway the daft cow not departed yet...so there's still hope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yasss beggy off you duck 😂 I’ve noticed she privatised her account. But I thought she is deleting her account tomorrow? I can smell bullshit here 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.