Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie price has commented on everyone’s 🤣🤣 apparently it’s her management that runs the account

If you look at that well-being page look at the first 30 followers… kids or banned accounts 🤦‍♀️ Beg is getting her kid followers to follow as no one normal would follow or go there for any sort of treatment 🤣
I see SCare has commented on Jenny’s post to when she ask if any verified creators will comment 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Katie price has commented on everyone’s 🤣🤣 apparently it’s her management that runs the account

If you look at that well-being page look at the first 30 followers… kids or banned accounts 🤦‍♀️ Beg is getting her kid followers to follow as no one normal would follow or go there for any sort of treatment 🤣
I see SCare has commented on Jenny’s post to when she ask if any verified creators will comment 🤣🤣
Shes only got 3 comments on the well-being post
One from the owner, someone saying cool and the last one saying are you going live
Nobody cares lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All these begs and none of them can parent ticktok is always first out of all the lot of them
Claire, manleys, dempsy dan, smithys, loz, shann, even mandy fisher shes started parading her kids on now and becoming a beg

Reactions: 11
She would rather sit on live than walk her children to school send them to breakfast club to save her taking them so lazy apparently the well being place is very busy … yeh right lol

Reactions: 11
I just watched her washing up
It consisted of her swishing the cups in soapy water then leaving it to drain
No wash up cloth or brush
Just swish swish and that was it

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She would rather sit on live than walk her children to school send them to breakfast club to save her taking them so lazy apparently the well being place is very busy … yeh right lol
She’s a lazy lump of lard what’s stopping her walking her children to school & making them breakfast ! Likely benefits paying for free school breakfast so she shoves them off there may GOD forgive you scarebare ….

Won’t take her kids to school but will happily make a twit of herself in public doing a TikTok, make it make sense

Reactions: 12
did anybody find out where she works? Im going with her local vape shop?! Hmm 🧐 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
F27B4511-CF08-4FF6-9FDC-48043577057A.png

Why would you wear a T-shirt like that’s clinging to her rolls 7llb loss I can’t ant see it …she’s having withdrawals from wraps wants one for lunch 😂😂

Now she’s telling us all ladies need ZINC tablets 😂 taking advice off her nahhhh don’t think so

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh my she like a child with Andy this morning lol
She’s been on the weed vape 💨

Telling ave Marie to calm down shoving her off to school lazy fat cow walk her to school yourself instead of pushing her out the door 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
View attachment 1346713

Why would you wear a T-shirt like that’s clinging to her rolls 7llb loss I can’t ant see it …she’s having withdrawals from wraps wants one for lunch 😂😂

Now she’s telling us all ladies need ZINC tablets 😂 taking advice off her nahhhh don’t think so
No 2ay has she lost 7lb.

How long did it take to make two boiled eggs even then they were over done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been waffling on about psoriasis says she has a injection every year yet I read from twice a week to every 3 months & another thing somebody asked how about sunbeds NO I don’t do them yet I’m sure before her holiday she said she needed a sun bed

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.