Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her new video promoting The Hales package again. Watch the video and whilst she was having it done she left Ava Marie with that lady boy in another room as you see Ava opening the door and going in to see Claire. The dog is jumping all over her.
I’m sorry but like hell would I even take my daughter to a treatment place if I was having treatments. Never mind leave her with a total stranger.
This don’t sit right with me!
the well-being place have posted a video saying theyhave a new addition and have tagged Scare 🤣 I thought it was going to be Scare at the end working 🤣 but it’s wax or some tit they are selling.
these people must be thick as tit if they think people will go there because Claire have

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen her new video promoting The Hales package again. Watch the video and whilst she was having it done she left Ava Marie with that lady boy in another room as you see Ava opening the door and going in to see Claire. The dog is jumping all over her.
I’m sorry but like hell would I even take my daughter to a treatment place if I was having treatments. Never mind leave her with a total stranger.
This don’t sit right with me!
the well-being place have posted a video saying theyhave a new addition and have tagged Scare 🤣 I thought it was going to be Scare at the end working 🤣 but it’s wax or some tit they are selling.
these people must be thick as tit if they think people will go there because Claire have
Claire will leave her kids with anyone. Even if she’s only just met them
I don’t think she even gives it a moments thought that most abuse comes from people you know
Little Ave-Maria (I call her that since the dodgy tattoo) has separation anxiety
On top of that, no matter how friendly and timid or how well someone thinks they know their dog, it’s still wrong to leave a child with one, anything can happen, a child could step on their tail and the dog could snap
She is 5 years old ffs
We all live Mrs K and think of her fondly and she is probably a really nice person, but Claire let her take Ave shopping for the whole day once when they hardly knew her
I don’t think Andy has any say whatsoever in his kids upbringing. I don’t think he has a say full stop!

Reactions: 12
I'm a massive dog lover but im amazed they are allowed a dog in the salon, its never been like that in any salon ive been too.

Reactions: 10
Omg she let Mrs K take Ava-Marie shopping? 😳 wow!!! I bet Mrs K paid for it all too.
it’s like she lets anyone have her children if they are getting stuff for free!
she is a disgrace.
I wish Mrs K would speak out one day about how these begs treated her. I remember seeing a video of them all in Scares house dancing around and Mrs K seemed left out and was dancing on her own 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is she showing a Banana? most people eat a banana a day (not me) but i buy a bunch of bananas weekly, oh i get it its meant to mean something.

What's the salad dodger yapping on about now?? She's a 1st class idiot...the chicken *amazing the the grapes *amazing the sauce *amazing blah blah blah!

Stop clunking the fork you rotter

Oh god not that place again 🤣🤣🤣 your selling it to no one 🤣🤣🤣😍

• Haha
She's just spouting lies 🤣🤣 one minute she's fake cutting herself next she's happy she gets hate as it motivates her....OK beggy OK 🤣🤣🤣

Yes.....why does she bite the fork on EVERY mouthful.....she needs to be careful she doesn't knock them dodgy knashers out!!
She's vile isn't she 🤢

She's going to "work" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 next Joke please 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
A whole packet of chicken ? How's that healthy just because you chucked some leaves and grapes in with it lol

• Haha
Will a verified creator comment on my post mummy gascoine asks…… ummmmmmm Scare why you commenting? 🙄
See katie price commented on joyless jennys Post. Surprised begbare hasnt jumped on the bandwagon

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.