Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacob and Ava have a whole lasagna each and three slices of garlic bread each. They had frozen microwave tit whilst she had fresh chicken 😡😡
It’s not hard to make a lasagna Claire and you all bleeping eat it.
She don’t look like she’s lost any weight to me.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Jacob and Ava have a whole lasagna each and three slices of garlic bread each. They had frozen microwave tit whilst she had fresh chicken 😡😡
No wonder the youngest 2 are overweight for their age all she feeds them is processed tit everyday 😡

Reactions: 11
No wonder the youngest 2 are overweight for their age all she feeds them is processed tit everyday 😡
She is making little “mini-me’s”
Kids don’t need that much
Why can’t the kids have nice fresh chicken like her?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Blimey she was back live quick can’t keep away can she glad I missed her 😂

AC156821-3DF3-436E-B799-0D511FEA8EC4.png

Blimey she was back live quick can’t keep away can she glad I missed her 😂

AC156821-3DF3-436E-B799-0D511FEA8EC4.png
I’m crying 😂😂 the song step by step STONE by STONE 😂 oh my god she obviously didn’t listen to the lyrics 😂 good luck on shifting the 8 STONE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why she acting like she's never eaten a strawberry before ohhh that's right it's not bacon/egg/wrap/crisps....

• Haha
There's no way that arse fit into those jean shorts.

• Haha
Bloody hell beggys been reading HEAR again, those shorts look like they have literally been sprayed on. Bet baseballs spent the last two hours trying to get them off for her 😂

• Haha
It's actually vile the things she cooks for them. I'd be ashamed if my children were overweight due to poor diets.

• Sad
I’ve got 6 children, a newborn, 3 toddlers that are 3 and under and a 13 and 11 year old, I cook fresh most days even tho I’m absolutely knackered as I am home with my 4 youngest everyday on my own, partner working. What exactly is beggys excuse, she’s home alone all day on her big arse and Andy is there most of the time too. Instead of sat making crappy fake tik toks she should concentrate on her whole families diet!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s probably her new part time job working at the brothel 🤣🤣

she Said earlier on live something about them. Bet she’s not even being paid they just gave her free massage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Argh this woman! Lazy c&@t she is.

Reactions: 9
Beggybutchbear is absolutely milking this crappy well being place 🤣 trying to intise people to buy the water bottle it's so embarrassing it's hilarious 🤣 picture on her disgusting filthy chopping board 🤣
I'm guessing the bottle was gifted from the brothel. Another thing advertising standards agency will be interested to see. More undeclared gifts/ads.

• Haha
The brothel therapy
You get naked to have the treatment
And they leave the flipping door open for anyone to see
Free Willy comes to mind
Sorry not sorry
B320561E-9DAB-4F1B-A83E-C00D921B2B2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Shiiiiiiittttt!!! Take a big harpoon to wrestle that ashore.....again, sorry not sorry 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Pepsi the therapy puppy has just walked in" duck off 😂 imagine paying to have a treatment done and a bloody dog strolling in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.