Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and baseball bat seem to have alot of songs aswell every song is "our song" don't think she understands the meaning of it.....

She's just an absolute fat greedy pig!! She makes me sick! Her 2 kids are also overweight and it's shameful! They never eat anything fresh it's abuse non wonder they're always tired and lethargic!!!! She's a disgrace of a mother

That fan wafting her fishy flaps around 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That Daves wasting his breath & in all honesty has he got any qualifications to give diet advice out 😳

Reactions: 8
I am glad he called her out on the 4 yes FOUR pieces of pork she was gonna eat on a diet she is calling the *his name here* diet.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That Daves wasting his breath & in all honesty has he got any qualifications to give diet advice out 😳
More qualified to give advice than she is.....he's recently lost over 3 stone in 8 weeks.....but he stuck to the zero carbs diet....bet he never shoved sweets in his mouth either.....or had the weekends off the diet, but we know why that is don't we? Going away this weekend, wonder where 🤔🤣

Reactions: 6
I am glad he called her out on the 4 yes FOUR pieces of pork she was gonna eat on a diet she is calling the *his name here* diet.
What did Dave say about it? Can't believe she had 4 pieces of pork!

Reactions: 7
Did he? I did not see the live after her unpackaging of the porkchops. I was ill from the thought of all that food being consumed by just two people. Oh what did he say, do tell? I cannot believe she and her husband had an entire package, 8 pork chops. That was a meal for five people with much left about for lunch. Unreal.

Is she is following a high protein diet the sweets would have thrown it for that day, even one.

That sweet video
Andy took a bite of sweet and said “I don’t like it”
Hahaha
3A6E2D03-4736-45B4-8E66-C3A482650B64.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More qualified to give advice than she is.....he's recently lost over 3 stone in 8 weeks.....but he stuck to the zero carbs diet....bet he never shoved sweets in his mouth either.....or had the weekends off the diet, but we know why that is don't we? Going away this weekend, wonder where 🤔🤣
Will Tom make a appearance at Lucy or has claire taking sides with Lucy it all for money who will make the most lol

What did Dave say about it? Can't believe she had 4 pieces of pork!
🤣😂🤣 He said 1 PIECE OF MEAT ! Then he said box 🤣😂🤣 well she did let him on and he said I will ring you later. She is such a greedy bugger just had to have a wrap today but she doesn't give a tit putting his name to a diet and spouting tit about how much she has lost. Like I said my hairy arse (which I do actually veet on special occasions 😉)we can blatantly see for ourselves and there is nothing wrong with carrying an extra persons weight by the way live and let live and she obviously is confident enough to show her thrush ridden 🤮 stinking 🤮 nearly septic 🤮🤮🤢🤢 rotten belly button why lie ?

STOP LYING ALWAYS LYING WHY YOU bleeping LYING

Just accept you are a beggy cnut, pathological liar, crappy bossy wife & mother hypocritical Christian & actually have no endearing qualities what so ever. Do you know I mean ? Just saying.

Edited to say thank you I love you (tattle) & goodnight xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she gets up and on live before 7am but her kids go to breakfast club and Andy takes them....why can't she walk them and get her steps in when the weather is nice!!

I'm no diet expert but for someone who loves carbs like she does there is no way that diet is sustainable for her? She can't have a lot of stuff she likes so is constantly depriving herself....she should be cc surely and then it doesn't feel like a diet....each to their own but just my opinion from past experience.....and oh my days how much pork is that for 2 people! 🤢

If she stuck to the high protein diet totally she would be surprised how much you can eat and doing it correctly she would never feel hungry,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.