Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the guinea pig is still stuck in the tiny cage. There's no excuse for them to not purchase a larger cage or a large outdoor run for the poor thing. Barely has room to move, hence its size.

Screenshot_20220616_093132.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Lost 7lb my fat hairy arse unless she means £7 worth of begging money. We can all clearly see the weight just off you la 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount of fake aliments this woman has is worrying Said it before I'll say it again this woman has MUNCHAUSIONS!!! I've also newly learnt she has IBS, hay-fever, and now psoriasis....wow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1347642

HEAR she is filling her face with the sweets didn’t even let the others take one out the bag she gave them one ! And her face at the end of the video before she turned it off 😂
she really is a snaffaling pig isn’t she?

Jacob didn’t making his communion due to personal family reasons

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Frozen tit for the kids tea again ..HOME ALL DAY yet can’t cook a decent meal !

Frozen tit for the kids tea again ..HOME ALL DAY yet can’t cook a decent meal !
She just touched those meat sausage things and put her fingers on her lips to blow a kiss no washing of the hands 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She didn’t say the sweet vid was a paid partnership or gift guys x

Reactions: 7
She went to Asda this morning yet baseball bat had to go to Asda to get different veg LAZY because she’s fed up Jesus she’s only on DAY 4 & already planning to CHEAT the weekend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.