Carebare85 #15 Burnt kids, Corn row hair, Fishy Flaps, it's Rasta bear oh XYZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever I felt before that hour has made my mind up, what a disgusting, loud mouth CB is, she's twisted in the head. You are a massive beg, you are really very much a bossy, controlling woman. How can you sit there with this high and mighty attitude like you are so innocent. Think about it, it can't be everyone is wrong with the umpteen mentions you get on Tictok never mind Tattle.You went for James the whole time but he only says what a lot of people think about you with a funny side to it. Batty sit down no one is scared of you
She was so loud. She gave me a splitting headache 🤣😩

• Wow
Reactions: 11
🎶YOUR MONKEY, YOUR MUFFIN, YOU AIN'T HIDIN' NOTHIN'
YOUR COOCHIE, YOUR FLAPPER, YOUR SHOWIN' OFF YOUR SNAPPER
YOUR CAMEL TOE
LOOKS LIKE A BIG TACO
WE SEE YOUR CAMEL TOE

WE NEVER THOUGHT WE'D SEE
SO MUCH OF YOUR ANATOMY
YOUR SHORTS ARE SO TIGHT
WE'RE LEARNING GYNAECOLOGY
WE SEE YOUR CAMEL TOE🎶

This is actually a song called camel toe 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
🎶YOUR MONKEY, YOUR MUFFIN, YOU AIN'T HIDIN' NOTHIN'
YOUR COOCHIE, YOUR FLAPPER, YOUR SHOWIN' OFF YOUR SNAPPER
YOUR CAMEL TOE
LOOKS LIKE A BIG TACO
WE SEE YOUR CAMEL TOE

WE NEVER THOUGHT WE'D SEE
SO MUCH OF YOUR ANATOMY
YOUR SHORTS ARE SO TIGHT
WE'RE LEARNING GYNAECOLOGY
WE SEE YOUR CAMEL TOE🎶

This is actually a song called camel toe 😂😂
@c.tingz ...just for you!!🤪

• Haha
She’s reported James to the police
For showing zoomed in pics of her flaps
The police won’t do anything
Well, they will, it’s a complaint and they have a duty to look into it
Then they won’t follow it up
Yes there’s pics of her flaps but taken from world wide web appearance’s by her and shes fully clothed
She said she won’t let it rest til the police do something
Don’t worry James. She said the same about us lot last autumn when the school got contacted and we are still waiting for our invite to the popo station
She
Let's be honest.....the police couldn't find and prosecute the alleged arsonists at Nick Smiths car fire, despite the CCTV footage, and Inspector Smiths vital input.....so quite why they'll do anything about someone re-posting pics of some fat birds minge is beyond me. Its hardly like he took sneaky pics and had them published on the front page of the national press.....Claire, your flaps sink into insignificance in the big scheme of things.

• Haha
Omg all the drama, this lazy sponging bleep needs to get the duck off tik tok and get a job! Fake as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said James messaged Sharon then Sharon put this 🤣🤣👏
so Sharon had over 40 messages??
well she must of listened beg and she’s stoped gifting.
she didn’t comment once when you were saying how you are such close friends and nothing will break your bond 🤔
Someone also told Sharon about Mrs Kirby - I seen people do that on a live when Sharon was gifting.
I put the screen shots up.
everything she just said was a LIE.
what about Sandy who gifts you scare? He don’t have a care worker and even tells you when he gets his benefits he will
Send you gifts?
you are happily taking them!!
She also said Andy pandy said he was going to hit DHB with a bat as he was sticking up for her.
ummmm NO it was actually because DHB overtook you on the competition and Mankey got mad, so did Pandy. Then they both called DHB a groomer and threaded him with a bat.
If James sees this please put the video up on Instagram so everyone can see this!
she’s sending people over his Instagram to look so let’s get some proof of what actually happened and the kids who are gifting her!

she’s absolutely disgusting and done this tonight for sympathy as she knows more and more people are starting to dislike her.
You are correct. Sharon made it clear James never messaged her and she said nothing about the deep life long friendship Claire claims they have. I still feel its Mankey Sharon is after and scarebare can’t see it! Don’t count Sharon out guys— she seems clever to me. 😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You are correct. Sharon made it clear James never messaged her and she said nothing about the deep life long friendship Claire claims they have. I still feel its Mankey Sharon is after and scarebare can’t see it! Don’t count Sharon out guys— she seems clever to me. 😂😂
Oh and not one gift sent from Sharon. That stopped a while back. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.