Carebare85 #15 Burnt kids, Corn row hair, Fishy Flaps, it's Rasta bear oh XYZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s reported James to the police
For showing zoomed in pics of her flaps
The police won’t do anything
Well, they will, it’s a complaint and they have a duty to look into it
Then they won’t follow it up
Yes there’s pics of her flaps but taken from world wide web appearance’s by her and shes fully clothed
She said she won’t let it rest til the police do something
Don’t worry James. She said the same about us lot last autumn when the school got contacted and we are still waiting for our invite to the popo station
She

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Carebare camel toe imagine sitting back and encouraging your crew troll people on social media 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said James messaged Sharon then Sharon put this 🤣🤣👏
so Sharon had over 40 messages??
well she must of listened beg and she’s stoped gifting.
she didn’t comment once when you were saying how you are such close friends and nothing will break your bond 🤔
Someone also told Sharon about Mrs Kirby - I seen people do that on a live when Sharon was gifting.
I put the screen shots up.
everything she just said was a LIE.
what about Sandy who gifts you scare? He don’t have a care worker and even tells you when he gets his benefits he will
Send you gifts?
you are happily taking them!!
She also said Andy pandy said he was going to hit DHB with a bat as he was sticking up for her.
ummmm NO it was actually because DHB overtook you on the competition and Mankey got mad, so did Pandy. Then they both called DHB a groomer and threaded him with a bat.
If James sees this please put the video up on Instagram so everyone can see this!
she’s sending people over his Instagram to look so let’s get some proof of what actually happened and the kids who are gifting her!

she’s absolutely disgusting and done this tonight for sympathy as she knows more and more people are starting to dislike her.
What? Did Sharon put that directly to Claire here? Sorry i haven’t open Claire’s live otherwise I would be 100% blocked if I did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s reported James to the police
For showing zoomed in pics of her flaps
The police won’t do anything
Well, they will, it’s a complaint and they have a duty to look into it
Then they won’t follow it up
Yes there’s pics of her flaps but taken from world wide web appearance’s by her and shes fully clothed
She said she won’t let it rest til the police do something
Don’t worry James. She said the same about us lot last autumn when the school got contacted and we are still waiting for our invite to the popo station
She
I'm sure the police are going to drop their murder and drug investigations to look into a picture of Claires manky camel toe 🙄 get real. Mmmmmmk, do you know what I mean?

• Haha
she didn’t comment once when you were saying how you are such close friends and nothing will break your bond 🤔
Someone also told Sharon about Mrs Kirby - I seen people do that on a live when Sharon was gifting.
what about Sandy who gifts you scare? He don’t have a care worker and even tells you when he gets his benefits he will
Send you gifts?
She also said Andy pandy said he was going to hit DHB with a bat as he was sticking up for her.
ummmm NO it was actually because DHB overtook you on the competition and Mankey got mad, so did Pandy. Then they both called DHB a groomer and threaded him with a bat.
If James sees this please put the video up on Instagram so everyone can see this!
she’s sending people over his Instagram to look so let’s get some proof of what actually happened and the kids who are gifting her!

she’s absolutely disgusting and done this tonight for sympathy as she knows more and more people are starting to dislike her.
Even Sharon stood up for James a bit in that screenshot

• Haha
  • Heart
Bloody hell I thought her and the mankeys had packed in their tit about having the chief police officer on speed dial and the mysterious tik tok “contact”. I guess it was her usual load of bleeping drivel. Claire we know you read HEAR daily, isn’t Andy giving you enough attention that you have to sit on tik tok making up attention seeking tit all the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Send you gifts?

She’s a vile specimen

Reactions: 10
Whatever I felt before that hour has made my mind up, what a disgusting, loud mouth CB is, she's twisted in the head. You are a massive beg, you are really very much a bossy, controlling woman. How can you sit there with this high and mighty attitude like you are so innocent. Think about it, it can't be everyone is wrong with the umpteen mentions you get on Tictok never mind Tattle.You went for James the whole time but he only says what a lot of people think about you with a funny side to it. Batty sit down no one is scared of you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.