Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First pictures emerging of Scare & Scamley arriving at TokFest with their new found filter😂
2022-03-26-10-24-42-960.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just noticed I’m now a VIP member. They need a tattle fest so I can have my own booth and security of course 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is Claire’s face and hair covered in glitter? Reminds me of going to school discos when I was about 8 😂
She’s not even combed it. Shes got that parrot spiky but going on at the side

• Haha
Reactions: 6
adcro is at Tokfest, miles long que
I suffer really badly with social anxiety. If I had to get in that queue I would panic. So if begbare really has such bad anxiety that queue will be freaking her out

Reactions: 9
I suffer really badly with social anxiety. If I had to get in that queue I would panic. So if begbare really has such bad anxiety that queue will be freaking her out
Oh I know the sheer panic at seeing a crowd like that around me in the que id proberly run out.

Im watching papa blaze as hes there and ben rantz is live with him and is having a go at him for going :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What makes me laugh is she thinks by keeping it a secret and then announcing she is going like people will be like " omg Im so glad you coming" " can't wait to me you" " your so brave to face this with how your mental health has been "

CLARE NOBODY CARES MY LUV..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well Darryl video was spot on ! Sad sad family’s who live on others it will come to a head be patient lo l

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow scarebeg
Good luck queuing in that!!

You have to que like normal people… because you’re nobodies!!

• Haha
Papa just with Dave W....Tom asked him for a pic 🤣🤣🤣 Mummy Rantz said " which Tom, sticker"? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Hang on a min I’m havent caught up- has carebeg gone to Tokfest? 😳 WTF!! Her live won’t load

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can not believe they have gone 🤣🤣 I bet baseball bat is not so cheeky if he sees Daryl or anyone today 🤣🤣

Thy are the most hated family’s on TikTok tok 🤣🤣 omg how embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Hang on a min I’m havent caught up- has carebeg gone to Tokfest? 😳 WTF!! Her live won’t load
Yep! They’ve all gone together with the kids
Only decided last night.. absolute bollocks
They shouldn’t be let anywhere near kids

• Angry
  • Heart
I can not believe they have gone 🤣🤣 I bet baseball bat is not so cheeky if he sees Daryl or anyone today 🤣🤣

Thy are the most hated family’s on TikTok tok 🤣🤣 omg how embarrassing.
Claire said last night on live her mental health wasn’t good enough for her to go. She came off live because her little girl asked her if she’s happy. Then not long later came back on saying she’s going 😂

Maybe she’s going because the Skankys wouldn’t leave their baby with her so she went so she could spend time with him still

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.