Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one person has gone up to them yet since I’ve been watching 😂 400k+ followers between them 🤣

They’ve just ordered more pizzas. Weren’t the ones they had last night enough? And she’s losing weight??? No chance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stuffing thier faces with another 6 Pizzas diabetic are we? I think not 🤣 live at tokfest tho best thing I've seen today really think they're some sort of celebs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her diabetes is having the weekend off as well as her MH. She’s having pizza again right now

• Haha
  • Angry
Her diabetes is having the weekend off as well as her MH. She’s having pizza again right now
She’s a 🤡 you just imagine a genuine suffer from mental health & diabetes doing what she’s doing she’s tiktoks 2022 award winning bullshitter 👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
All the adults have a pizza each
So I guess the kids get the straggly leftovers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just standing around no one asking for photos 🤣🤣🤣
Who is she who is she 🤣 I hope these people read tattle 🤣

All the adults have a pizza each
So I guess the kids get the straggly leftovers
Greedy fat 🐷 🐷🐷🐷

They never say Thankyou to the gifters do they for supplying the money to buy these meals have manners you begs !

Reactions: 8
greedy bastards! I'm surprised they can go toilet with the amount of carbs they eat 🐷🐷🐷🐷 plus lack of exercise

• Haha
Let’s be honest.. it’s not really a day out for the kids
The adults have gone to feed their egos
And their bellies

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest.. it’s not really a day out for the kids
The adults have gone to feed their egos
And their bellies
I agree. Nothing for kids to do except 1 small ride so far I see earlier in scares live. Just loads of standing around 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.