Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Nothing for kids to do except 1 small ride so far I see earlier in scares live. Just loads of standing around 🤷‍♀️
They just want to get recognised themselves Christ I’d be so embarrassed if I were them they have no shame & definitely no morals 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sorry I wouldn't pay £25 to stand in a queue to meet someone that thinks they are famous :ROFLMAO:
I have met actual celebrities and I have never paid a penny!
Looks chavtastic :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Sorry I wouldn't pay £25 to stand in a queue to meet someone that thinks they are famous :ROFLMAO:
I have met actual celebrities and I have never paid a penny!
Looks chavtastic :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Same! I went to a comic con a few years ago with group of friends. I’ve paid a good money to meet some famous people. I got my money worth back then! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baseball bat is on Skankys live saying “so much love for the manleys here” yeah by KIDS

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Claire standing round like a lemon. No ones got a clue who she is, how very embarrassing.

Doing her usual shouting and screaming at the kids, no shame in public. Dictator Claire wouldn't let them pick their own ice creams or even have sauce on top. Made Lucy pay as well because she didn't want to turn live off.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Made Dan Spragg take a picture with them like some deranged fans.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Claire standing round like a lemon. No ones got a clue who she is, how very embarrassing.

Doing her usual shouting and screaming at the kids, no shame in public. Dictator Claire wouldn't let them pick their own ice creams or even have sauce on top. Made Lucy pay as well because she didn't want to turn live off.
Making out now she needs to move be the anxiety next 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.