Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick everyone unfollow 😂
she obviously dumped Jenny again you think she invite her more fool Jenny for being her friend
How funny would it be if no one acknowledged they were even there 🤣 omg sooo many people have apparently bought tickets because they thought she was going 🤣🤣🤣 haaa give over. Obviously will pretend they were flooded with 'fans' maybe the odd video with a 'fan' as if 🤣
6.35am they were out looking for coffee, maybe look for some shampoo, body wash and some clothes detergent whilst you are there 🤔
Comment of the morning

Reactions: 4
Aww why is she getting anxious thought she’d be excited for all the attention that will come her way today

Reactions: 7
Aww why is she getting anxious thought she’d be excited for all the attention that will come her way today
Guarantee the minute someone runs up and recognises her it’ll all magically go away! I don’t know ANYONE who just last week SH and tried to unalive themselves that would be comfortable going into a room full of strangers knowing some of them will be judging you and be disgusted by your actions. I’d be taking my children in the opposite direction coz she’s no influencer to kids at all

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope anyone going to tik tok sings

🎶Here's a beg, there's a beg, everywhere a beg beg🎶

I genuinely do hope parents call them out for accepting gifts of kids and how its unacceptable also hope someone shouts have a wash scruffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we meant to believe that people are only going to TokFest because she’s going? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Why is Claire’s face and hair covered in glitter? Reminds me of going to school discos when I was about 8 😂

• Haha
Why is Claire’s face and hair covered in glitter? Reminds me of going to school discos when I was about 8 😂
Gotta appeal to the kids haven’t they 🙃🙃🙃
She honestly has such a child like behaviour. Tantrums, lies, glitter.. my toddlers act better

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one will know them :ROFLMAO: last year when people went i remember finding people live on the fyp and only person they was looking for was eden:ROFLMAO: .also wherever she went she would have a tribe of people behind her .so i doubt manleys and carebear will have the same reception :ROFLMAO: although eden isnt much better herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.