Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally just said she don’t know where her mind will be one day to the next ?? And your looking after a BABY ?????????????
Giving people advice for goodness sake people don’t listen to her just look at her ACTIONS ! All she says is AND YEAH when she don’t know how to answer 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Yep. Leaving their baby with a women who wanted to end it all last week!!
Wow wow! Especially they know each other since LAST year. I wouldn’t dare leave a baby with beggy or anyone if it is mine if I known them 6 months or 7 months. And manleys asked Claire to be a godmother to their baby I get it is nice but it doesn’t sit with me well 😬

Reactions: 9
What the duck. She’s saying everyday is a struggle and she’s doesn’t know how it will be from one day to the next.
Manky what the duck are you doing letting her look after your child???????
Day 6 of no self harm 😡

go wash your hair you dirty witch and stop talking bollocks 😡🤮
She’s literally pulling her own noose HEAR honestly she’s on another level 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She said just now she fights every day to stay alive… but you’re being trusted with a friends baby?? WHAT???? 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What the duck. She’s saying everyday is a struggle and she’s doesn’t know how it will be from one day to the next.
Manky what the duck are you doing letting her look after your child???????
Day 6 of no self harm 😡

go wash your hair you dirty witch and stop talking bollocks 😡🤮
Lol! She is struggling? Why she dancing/making TT looking like she isn’t struggling? I get people coping differently. This woman is something else

• Angry
I wish I’d screen recorded her saying that just now. I am absolutely astounded that those words just came out of her mouth. If you’re fighting every day to stay alive claire then really you need sectioning for your own safety

Reactions: 10
I've had a follow request from her mod 😆😆😆

I wish I’d screen recorded her saying that just now. I am absolutely astounded that those words just came out of her mouth. If you’re fighting every day to stay alive claire then really you need sectioning for your own safety
I wish I had too. I'd have sent it straight to James

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've had a follow request from her mod 😆😆😆

I wish I had too. I'd have sent it straight to James
Hopefully he saw it 🤞🏼
I suffer severely with my mental health but I would never ever say something like that. Especially not on a live. It could be really triggering for people too but she doesn’t think about that she only thinks about herself. And if she could unalive herself any day, she definitely needs serious help and her kids need protecting from it. Look at what happened to Shan and her kids because of her mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 9
BRB off to buy a bracelet that will break in a week because Claire thinks it will help with mental health 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
83k followers and she gets an average of about 10 comments on her posts. Claire are you not embarrassed, that is really embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s because it’s all bullshit she don’t suffer with MH she lies just to get attention. If you look at her page she’s never mentioned MH before or last year. It’s just the last couple of months since these competitions been running.
She wants people to feel sorry for her.
Well I’m sure social services can’t wait to see her 99p bracelet has made her better all of a sudden 🙄
She’s a disgrace!
People are struggling daily and she’s taking the piss!!!

83k followers and she gets an average of about 10 comments on her posts. Claire are you not embarrassed, that is really embarrassing 😂
Exactly- plus she only gets 100 people in her lives in the day time and about 300 if she’s lucky at night time.
Surely she can see her views are going down hill 🤦‍♀️🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.