Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I have what you need if you self harm… a 99p bracelet!
If anyone is self harming these will definitely help! 🙄 WTF actually comes out of her mouth!
She just said she’s been self harming loads again no marks on her mind even though she used to show them off!
Remember Nathan don’t know Claire so why you speaking about it AGAIN on a live.
Even one of her mods michelle said she’s going off. I think it triggers her.
Another mod sent her these cheap tit bracelets. They snap after a week as so thin.
She’s trying to make out they will save your life 😡
If people are going to self harm a crappy bracelet will not stop them You horrible witch!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Christ she’s been trying to get her 85k for months now and it’s not happening 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He said anyone can go in box...invited mankey( he'll be busy doing his Mr and Mrs...good excuse not to, cos he would wipe floor with him🤣🤣)but can't remember about comments...I bet they will be on...he will struggle keeping up with them though😂😂
Tom will be watching on another device with a face like a slapped arse or he be stalking here lol I can’t wait to see the receipts

Reactions: 6
Every single week “we’re trying to get to 85k by the end of the week”
This is how many new followers she has had in the past 7 days. Can’t wait to see how many her and Mankey lose after the live tonight 😏
Wow just says it all really

Reactions: 6
Every single week “we’re trying to get to 85k by the end of the week”
This is how many new followers she has had in the past 7 days. Can’t wait to see how many her and Mankey lose after the live tonight 😏
Most of them is all the underage kids we have reported making new accounts

Reactions: 5
F832EC88-0477-42BF-8208-A7078B0BF593.jpeg

Having BPD myself as you all know I’m not on any meds at all, yet Claire says the meds she’s on helps her “BPD symptoms”

duck RIGHT OFF !! 🤡 🐷🤡🐷

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did I acc read that mankeys is going to leave their baby with beggy whilst they are at tok fest this weekend?! 😯😯😯

Reactions: 10
She’s literally just said she don’t know where her mind will be one day to the next ?? And your looking after a BABY ?????????????

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Was papa blaze in the box this morning? I missed it.
She’s a liar she don’t have no TEAM around her. Making out she got a mental health team like she’s royalty.

Oh well kids we won’t be doing anything the weekend as we got The Mankeys sleeping over. Got to mind their baby all day.

Poor kids get shoved in front of computers or told to get upstairs all the time!!
That visit to the hospital she filmed was 100% for her skin
Shes made various tiktoks about it before filming the same hospital

Reactions: 8
What the duck. She’s saying everyday is a struggle and she’s doesn’t know how it will be from one day to the next.
Manky what the duck are you doing letting her look after your child???????
Day 6 of no self harm 😡

go wash your hair you dirty witch and stop talking bollocks 😡🤮

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What the duck. She’s saying everyday is a struggle and she’s doesn’t know how it will be from one day to the next.
Manky what the duck are you doing letting her look after your child???????
Day 6 of no self harm 😡

go wash your hair you dirty witch and stop talking bollocks 😡🤮
I’d literally taken the same pic 🤣 🤢🐷🤡
9FAE671B-17AD-44B9-B10A-AA6E7D4EAA52.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.